GbG_887

Sep 15, 2020
Please guys i have problem, the soul crystal tells me that madalin may be interested in pirate diary and and she is not present at church, and i've already talked about pirate diary with madalin. In the same time diana tells me that she will see me at the cave at night and nothing happens and i can't do anything with anyone and i'm stuck.
Help me please.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Please guys i have problem, the soul crystal tells me that madalin may be interested in pirate diary and and she is not present at church, and i've already talked about pirate diary with madalin. In the same time diana tells me that she will see me at the cave at night and nothing happens and i can't do anything with anyone and i'm stuck.
Help me please.
Quick question - have you used a mod?

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
think it meaning is now in progress, and now or next month normal the second dec , because there do just 1 procent "extra" there did more during the story line, , and if you see what you het for 14 days work.................. i think there already with 3the game buzy and just give minimum so there is more than 5 minutes gameplay, first update, before there dit till 3 procent , now game is over there do lesser, ........... i wait for full 100 procent so i can play game for a very last game , and have all extras direct, im not intrest in puzzles, so that i will ignore, and take save editor for the money so house is ready , and not must do al because a girl dont want come because she dont like your house, (like in real life for me )

GbG_887

Sep 15, 2020
That, or any other modification to the game EXCEPT the relation patch.
Yes i used, but i used it ti increase the money and after that some lag problems happens and i delete it and deleted the mode and now play it without a mood but the same amount of money i safe it when with mod.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Help me please.
Try this: Use GREG87's walkthrough >>>>

and use Ctrl+f to search the walkthrough for something that will help you. (like maybe "pirate diary") then use "down-up" buttons (to the right of search box) to look for next occurrence of your search.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Try this: Use GREG87's walkthrough >>>>

and use Ctrl+f to search the walkthrough for something that will help you. (like maybe "pirate diary") then use "down-up" buttons (to the right of search box) to look for next occurrence of your search.
Not going to work in this case. The early game had a break-case with the diary and Madalyn if you had too much money or too many items.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes