BishIMiteB

Nov 10, 2021
Can somebody remind me where I need to go to get into the library after it's been burned? For the lif of me, I cannot find the tunnels with the poison gas.

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
anyone got a save file for current version
Here is a post for this version
Short update! And I gotta say, I don't like the "you have to die to win" scenario that's been repeated a couple of times, now. Yes, Evie is the Hotness, but dying is not fun. And even the method of death is repeated, now.

Anyway... full save for v98111. (Windows 10 PC). Enjoy.

salihsari

Jun 17, 2019
View attachment 905150

Overview:
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-02
Release Date: 2021-11-02
Developer: NLT Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: 98111
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic
Comics: NLT
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac:
- MEGA - -
Linux: -
MEGA - -
Android: -
MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* -

Update Only
Win
: - - -
MEGA
Mac: - MEGA - -
Linux: -
MEGA - -

Extras: - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - - Save - Video Enhancements - Scene Player - All Saves - Spanish Translation -
Wallpaper
Guides: Craft Page Locations - Puzzle Solutions - Character Profile Locations - Picture Walkthrough -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 478048 View attachment 478047 View attachment 478049 View attachment 461693 View attachment 461694 View attachment 461695 View attachment 447683 View attachment 430551 View attachment 430552
Please add gofile download link for windows :((

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I cant find the photo under the church and the Tasha’s Key in Sofia’s Mansion
You need talk to Tasha, in this chat Pricia get involved to you. After that party go to curch, try serch in Madalyn's room. After that is photo and key note available in last room under church (where was dead priest)
View attachment 1495544 after install the update i got this, any help?
You skip lot of updates, best way for you is downloaad last FULL version of game.

Reactions: barrio96

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Incest patch doesn't really work. Kaley still refering Janet as "my mom" and Janet "my daughter" when talking to MC. Is there a fix?

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
For the first orange torn page I headed for baar tasha and michel are there but nothi is happening I even tried to talk with both still nothing neither can I find the torn page lock and Tasha's photo under the church what to do

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes