TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
So I have threesome options for every girl but Emily and Kaley. Is there a kama sutra threesome page for them in the game yet?

As an aside, I wish I hadn't finished all the ancient temple puzzles before getting that snake idol. Didn't realize what it was for and thought I could remove temple pythons with it. But it would've been great for puzzle 38.

Hendrikk

Oct 27, 2017
Hi there,
it seems that I have somehow missed 3 calls till the end of v.98111. All stats are complete except for the calls (9/12). Does anyone have an idea where I could still find them? The girls all have all hearts and all pages (5 except Kaley and Emily) and I also found all extras, outfits ... So all goals are maxed out, only the 3 three calls, hmm.
Best regards to the forum!

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hi there,
it seems that I have somehow missed 3 calls till the end of v.98111. All stats are complete except for the calls (9/12). Does anyone have an idea where I could still find them? The girls all have all hearts and all pages (5 except Kaley and Emily) and I also found all extras, outfits ... So all goals are maxed out, only the 3 three calls, hmm.
Best regards to the forum!
call the chicks using your phone & selecting booty call, call all 12, since you didn't mention which 3 are missing

Reactions: ZenGarden

Hendrikk

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, sometimes I´m really stupid ... I forgot that I didnt called 3 girls in my savegame. After I called them for the "first" time, all calls are there now! So your advice did the trick. Many THX!

• Haha

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Damn, sometimes I´m really stupid ... I forgot that I didnt called 3 girls in my savegame. After I called them for the "first" time, all calls are there now! So your advice did the trick. Many THX!
To be fair, I spent 20 minutes searching the caves for the "treasure room" to get a cockroach, only to remember the giant room full of treasure under Sofia's mansion.

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Report
Coming on the 15th will be Treasure of Nadia 1.0! You will now be able to get 100% completion in ToN and for those that do, a special bonus scene will unlock in the scene player! In addition to this new scene, there is the final Kamasutra 3some and a new pinup. Teaser coming next report!

GUI.jpg
The Genesis Order has a new interface! This new space efficient design now features the "soul crystal" information on the main screen as well as a more visible list of items that are now displayed in a single long column. Keys will now also be automatic and display in the interface as a variable and when you click on a check, be automatically used. These are just a couple of improvements that have been made. More previews coming as we approach the December launch!

Thank you everyone for the support and have a great week!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Weekly Report
Coming on the 15th will be Treasure of Nadia 1.0! You will now be able to get 100% completion in ToN and for those that do, a special bonus scene will unlock in the scene player! In addition to this new scene, there is the final Kamasutra 3some and a new pinup. Teaser coming next report!

View attachment 1490446
The Genesis Order has a new interface! This new space efficient design now features the "soul crystal" information on the main screen as well as a more visible list of items that are now displayed in a single long column. Keys will now also be automatic and display in the interface as a variable and when you click on a check, be automatically used. These are just a couple of improvements that have been made. More previews coming as we approach the December launch!

Thats really fast today (y)(y)

Reactions: TheRequestor

dxbeast79

Jan 12, 2020
Afternoon Hive mind.
I haven't updated since 1st of october, i just did the update from 96% to 98% and i have the following message
Failed to load: img/characters/$SM-Nitro.PNG.

Can someone help to fix it please.

Many thanks.

• Haha

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Afternoon Hive mind.
I haven't updated since 1st of october, i just did the update from 96% to 98% and i have the following message
Failed to load: img/characters/$SM-Nitro.PNG.

Can someone help to fix it please.

Many thanks.
You miss update from 96% to 97%. Maybe you can find it here via search function.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Weekly Report

View attachment 1490446

Huh? So why place holders instead of show Andrea, Ella, Kimberley and Nellie in Weekly Report who are all destined for poke in all three of their holes? Perhaps image of game interface take during implementation before full complement of toon women include for view? :unsure: Hah! Who care anyway? Everybody already know where Treasure of Nadia 2 aka The Genesis Order headed for in game world history really does repeat itself like radish. :LOL: In two minds whether to trial new game or dismiss out of hand after Treasure of Nadia let down and manifest disappointment occur. Only draw of Madalyn character's exploits and adventures make personally pause to consider for Madalyn only self-determined female character in NLT universe with a real agenda, immunity to sex drug, use sex herself to progress her designs and not end up helpless submissive fuck-doll, with bodily orifices open all hours, for brainless babyfaced MC to penetrate however, wherever and whenever he choose, alone or in a giggle with others. :sleep:

(Not my fantasy I say.)

Will decide later but now have much more important thing to do in real world. (y)

• Haha

wrdg

Sep 27, 2018
Found a torrent with seeds for the latest version:

I havent tried it yet. Be careful.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Huh? So why place holders instead of show Andrea, Ella, Kimberley and Nellie in Weekly Report who are all destined for poke in all three of their holes? Perhaps image of game interface take during implementation before full complement of toon women include for view? :unsure: Hah! Who care anyway? Everybody already know where Treasure of Nadia 2 aka The Genesis Order headed for in game world history really does repeat itself like radish. :LOL: In two minds whether to trial new game or dismiss out of hand after Treasure of Nadia let down and manifest disappointment occur. Only draw of Madalyn character's exploits and adventures make personally pause to consider for Madalyn only self-determined female character in NLT universe with a real agenda, immunity to sex drug, use sex herself to progress her designs and not end up helpless submissive fuck-doll, with bodily orifices open all hours, for brainless babyfaced MC to penetrate however, wherever and whenever he choose, alone or in a giggle with others. :sleep:

(Not my fantasy I say.)

Will decide later but now have much more important thing to do in real world. (y)
??? are there because MC hasn't met them in the story yet. It was the same case in ToN.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
??? are there because MC hasn't met them in the story yet. It was the same case in ToN.
Not remember that so long ago, only look at and play updates once, never look at again and find all instant forgettable. Can't remember if toon women in Treasure of Nadia were announced before game began but think not. Seem to remember now that Sofia and Madalyn were missing originally, maybe others, but unseen ones were unknown or hardly known quantities before game begin I think. (Can't check for game not on tablet.) Not much point not showing toon women in banner when identities of all dozen toon women in The Genesis Order already announced in advance surely? Bolt stable after horse escape? Only surprise now is be order in which absent toon girls appear in story which hardly revelatory. :unsure: (In banner given in Weekly Report make a guess which toon lady appear each update and have successively 25%, 33%, 50% and 100% chance of predict correct.) Game launch... few month go by... eight girl in banner... then... Oh look! Asian toon lady called Andrea appear! There's a surprise!... one month later... toon Ella image materialise! Fancy that! Who could be next I wonder?... I will commune with other side... a sprite called Evie whisper in my ear say next toon girl called Kimberly or.... what you say Evie?... Nellie maybe?... Kimberly it is! But now whoever you think Evie could final toon lady be?... toon criminal called Nellie you say! Really?! Sure about that?! Ha, ha. Shoot fish in barrel is saying. Look like The Genesis Order have comedy and laugh include which is no bad thing but maybe a tad light on the mystery and suspense I say. :ROFLMAO:

To establish existence and reliability of my clairvoyant credentials I predict that first toon woman to appear on blank TGO banner will be called Andrea, or Callie, or Chloe, or Ella, or Erica, or Hannah, or Heather, or Judy, or Kimberley, or Lillian, or Melissa, or Nellie. This is my auger so mote it be; refund available if prediction awry.

(I decide I will play TGO now for may be amuse.)

Last edited:
  • Haha

slave321

Apr 4, 2020
hi guys help.I have the full version v95092,today i downloaded the update only v98111 i copied all the files from there and paste it to my original game file replace everything etc,when i open the game and try to go next to the lighthouse (cant remember the name) i get this "loading error img/characters/$Crumbledrocks2.png" any ideas?

• Haha

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Not remember that so long ago, only look at and play updates once, never look at again and find all instant forgettable. Can't remember if toon women in Treasure of Nadia were announced before game began but think not. Seem to remember now that Sofia and Madalyn were missing originally, maybe others, but unseen ones were unknown or hardly known quantities before game begin I think.
I'm afraid your sickness is affecting your memory. If I recall correctly, the only one not officially shown before the initial ToN release was the genie Evie. All other girls, including both Sofia & Madalyn, were shown in the teaser trailer that was released well ahead of the game. In fact, Sofia was the very first girl shown in the teaser.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
hi guys help.I have the full version v95092,today i downloaded the update only v98111 i copied all the files from there and paste it to my original game file replace everything etc,when i open the game and try to go next to the lighthouse (cant remember the name) i get this "loading error img/characters/$Crumbledrocks2.png" any ideas?
You cannot update like this. If you are using the UO files, you must go in order, so you need 96 and 97 as well.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes