thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
where do I put the save file in? I can't find a foulder
Read the OP (the first post in this thread) for save file locations. Make sure you have "show hidden files" selected in the view options in Windows explorer. Also make sure you use the Defaultglobal.rpgsave file as well.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Nopy One of the best mainly for large downloads...One of the main ones here...
Even using Jdownloader will complicate games/VNs with more than 1Gb a lot..
Browsers are usually unreliable after so many hours... and possibly broken connection error and loss in data transfer...
In many cases it comes back to winrar and several parts...
NOPY... first servers harmed and then banned without even a plausible explanation, (did some hypocritical moralistic government intervene..?)
If this spreads to others servers we will have the answer...
Monopoly corporatocracy bs once again, expect massive crackdowns on anything that is outside the realm of recurring payments & don't be surprised if internet outage on host domains going down becomes more commonplace. The big boys kill off the small fry or gobble them up under their umbrella & the services become dogshit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aldnoah Zero

SimplyCloud

Feb 26, 2020
Thank you. I create a free mega account... download the mega app.
But now the problem is that after some download the app stop and say: transfer fee exceeded.

If i restart me modem... do the download reset? Or just continue?

I also try anonfiles... and also this link download like 400kb... Just do not understand why only mega and nopy let me download at high speed.
Must be becuz of your ISP that sucks man :( nopy was the best hoster for me as well RIP nopy

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Man this game series is like a freaking movie. Holy shit it is so good. Loved the last game and that we saw old characters again and this one was just a blast again. Can't wait for the next game!!!!

Gilgamesh1997

Apr 12, 2020
Treasure of Nadia [v.98111] [NLT Media] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 7.38 GB
Compressed Win Size: 1.29 GB
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Original Mac Size: 7.53 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.43 GB
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Original Linux Size: 7.39 GB
Compressed Linux Size: 1.30 GB
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Original Update Size: 197 MB
Compressed Update Size (Encrypted):91.2 MB -
Compressed Update Size (Decrypted):92.6 MB -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Added ANONFILE mirror and tested MIXDROP still work.
well i found out the problem. whenever i click the link and a new tab would open but it opens as mixdrop sx and not co lol

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi Guys, I'm getting a black screen during the orgy scene and I cannot progress... What can I do to solve this?
If you have more than one graphic card try switch to another.
Update your codecs, try CCCP or K-lite.
When you play game after this scene there will be another scene (nonsex one). Did you see it or you have black screen too?
Download the full game because it sounds you didn't update your game in the correct order and now have missing files.
Its frequent issue, looks like NLT use something different in coding from "orgy" update.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
If you have more than one graphic card try switch to another.
Update your codecs, try CCCP or K-lite.
When you play game after this scene there will be another scene (nonsex one). Did you see it or you have black screen too?

Its frequent issue, looks like NLT use something different in coding from "orgy" update.
He is a Mac user, so Soviet Union or K-Lite Codec won't help him.

Which "orgy" actually? There are so many of them... :LOL:

Reactions: Quantum9 and sixart
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes