greybu5h

Dec 28, 2018
Is there someplace to download previous "update only" files? I missed a couple updates, now game wont work and downloading full version is currently sitting at 1 day 18 hours. So much easier to just download the updates and get caught up then wait 2 days for a file download.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Is there someplace to download previous "update only" files? I missed a couple updates, now game wont work and downloading full version is currently sitting at 1 day 18 hours. So much easier to just download the updates and get caught up then wait 2 days for a file download.
I would either try the search function for the thread, OR, if you find that daunting: Start going back through the thread a few pages at a time to find the 2nd & 15th of the month, and go through the posts for that day. Most of the links are there, and still work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Omnikuken

decopauge123

Apr 27, 2020
Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements

This mod consists of employing ground-breaking AI technology in video upscaling to provide the cutscenes with much needed improvements; through mainly enlarging them to a higher resolution and enhancing them by adding an incredible amount of detail to all pertinent parts of each individual scene. - An incredible visual upgrade over the low-res stock videos!
I was wondering if you would be willing to provide the name of the "... ground-breaking AI technology ..." you used in the creation of your mod.

Dragoncunt123

Mar 26, 2021
Does the update for mac not work? When I enter the store it errors, I followed the mac update step provide in the installation and also tried using the mac update file but it keeps getting an error.

bmpbaru

Feb 18, 2018
men i need link same as nocopy, ANON and MIX have limit download speed less then 1mb, i don't have mega account and i won't waiting 24hours for 7gb only :)
1636286462355.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
men i need link same as nocopy, ANON and MIX have limit download speed less then 1mb, i don't have mega account and i won't waiting 24hours for 7gb only :)
Use MEGA-app and VPN(if limits is done(I use windscribe))

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
So I have threesome options for every girl but Emily and Kaley. Is there a kama sutra threesome page for them in the game yet?

As an aside, I wish I hadn't finished all the ancient temple puzzles before getting that snake idol. Didn't realize what it was for and thought I could remove temple pythons with it. But it would've been great for puzzle 38.

Hendrikk

Oct 27, 2017
Hi there,
it seems that I have somehow missed 3 calls till the end of v.98111. All stats are complete except for the calls (9/12). Does anyone have an idea where I could still find them? The girls all have all hearts and all pages (5 except Kaley and Emily) and I also found all extras, outfits ... So all goals are maxed out, only the 3 three calls, hmm.
Best regards to the forum!

• Haha

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hi there,
it seems that I have somehow missed 3 calls till the end of v.98111. All stats are complete except for the calls (9/12). Does anyone have an idea where I could still find them? The girls all have all hearts and all pages (5 except Kaley and Emily) and I also found all extras, outfits ... So all goals are maxed out, only the 3 three calls, hmm.
Best regards to the forum!
call the chicks using your phone & selecting booty call, call all 12, since you didn't mention which 3 are missing

Reactions: ZenGarden

Hendrikk

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, sometimes I´m really stupid ... I forgot that I didnt called 3 girls in my savegame. After I called them for the "first" time, all calls are there now! So your advice did the trick. Many THX!

• Haha
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes