XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Short update! And I gotta say, I don't like the "you have to die to win" scenario that's been repeated a couple of times, now. Yes, Evie is the Hotness, but dying is not fun. And even the method of death is repeated, now.

Anyway... full save for v98111. (Windows 10 PC). Enjoy.
where do I put the save file in? I can't find a foulder

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Am I dumb dumb? I got the three white hairs but cannot find the death doll... Also I'm at 57/58 extra so I guess it's that? Got everything else.
It's not that. There is a new Madalyn photo in this release.

As for the death doll, there was a detailed walkthrough PDF posted a couple days ago. Just go back a few pages to look for it.

Reactions: oyler

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need a little help. Till now i always use nopy. But nopy is down now. So i need to download from mega. But mega tell me that i cant download file higher than 4/5gb. How i manage to download this game from mega? Because the other two link they are really very slow.
I try to use Jdownloader, but for example mixdrop link go around 500kb... how is that possible if i have a 1gb connection at home?
With mega and the awesome nopy (that now is down) i go like 20/30mb. But as i say mega tell me that i cant download file higher then 4/5gb...
Can someone help me with some advice?
Thank you

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi guys i need a little help. Till now i always use nopy. But nopy is down now. So i need to download from mega. But mega tell me that i cant download file higher than 4/5gb. How i manage to download this game from mega? Because the other two link they are really very slow.
I try to use Jdownloader, but for example mixdrop link go around 500kb... how is that possible if i have a 1gb connection at home?
With mega and the awesome nopy (that now is down) i go like 20/30mb. But as i say mega tell me that i cant download file higher then 4/5gb...
Thank you
Create a free MEGA account. Problem solved.

SimplyCloud

Feb 26, 2020
Thank you
Hey dude try anonfiles

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Create a free MEGA account. Problem solved.
Thank you. I create a free mega account... download the mega app.
But now the problem is that after some download the app stop and say: transfer fee exceeded.

If i restart me modem... do the download reset? Or just continue?

Hey dude try anonfiles
I also try anonfiles... and also this link download like 400kb... Just do not understand why only mega and nopy let me download at high speed.

Dosman2003

Oct 18, 2019
With nopy gone and both anonfiles and MixDrop takes roughly 7 to 10 hours to download a 8 Gb file at roughly 150 to 200 Kb per second. For large files it is best to use Mediafile or torrent to download. Or don't download at all. When it takes that long to download at such a slow speed you could lose the connection if you are not watching. This as been my experience up till now. I used to use Mediafile to upload and download a lot in the past. Try to use Mediafile to upload your files...

Edit: There is 'Mediafile' and 'Mediafire'... I haven't tried Mediafire yet...

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes