matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys please can somebody say in the end all girls become pregannt with mc child or not? And author planning making another game?

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
Im not super into this game but i can recongize hard work and quality, did they mention anyway to buy it on steam or patreon is the only way?

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Get out right now! Get within a mile of your house and take a deep breath.
You head needs the extrra oxygen to keep gaming some more!

Get this sick puppy a breath of fresh air .. a well deserved walk and lots of wagging!
Merci! (y) Hope if you ever get with bombshell manage to last longer than 100% ToN update take me to play. :LOL:

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
Im not super into this game but i can recongize hard work and quality, did they mention anyway to buy it on steam or patreon is the only way?
It'll release on steam tomorrow as a matter of fact. A interesting detail is that the steam version will be in early access and this is written there :

“The full game is not yet completed. The main storyline and all quests within the main storyline are complete, but the completionist content such as side quests, bonus items, special scenes, achievements, and potential additional gameplay mechanics are still being developed.”

Approximately how long will this game be in early access?

“The full version of Treasure of Nadia, with all bonus content, will be ready in early 2022.”
So i dunno if the steam version will release with something lacking or if it's not yet fully completed in opposition to the tag here since i don't read the patreon.

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
YES!!!!! One of my favorite series of games. Been waiting for completion to jump back in. I love these games so much.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys please can somebody say in the end all girls become pregannt with mc child or not? And author planning making another game?
Sorry you dont write anything

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes