panas69

Sep 30, 2018
You need talk to Tasha, in this chat Pricia get involved to you. After that party go to curch, try serch in Madalyn's room. After that is photo and key note available in last room under church (where was dead priest)

You skip lot of updates, best way for you is downloaad last FULL version of game.
THANKS ))))))

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
question, is there ever gonna be an updated incest patch? I mean bad enough that we lost the best scene player...

Edit: Nevermind, it still works... man I feel a bit stupid on that one. Still sad about the scene player.
wait what scene player?

Brasiuls

Nov 13, 2021
Looking forward to the new game! No more updates on this one if I already finished the story!!!! But definitely great!

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Guys, I need a pussy sex chest regarding Tasha and the fourth one regarding Pricia. Undortuntly the nopy link with walkthrough does not work any more.

ajankia

Jul 16, 2017
I did find a incest patch but dont bother, you will keep getting this message whenver you try to save the game

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Guys, I need a pussy sex chest regarding Tasha and the fourth one regarding Pricia. Undortuntly the nopy link with walkthrough does not work any more.
EDIT:
Tasha havent pussy sex page, but you probably miss page in macca valley under palm far left.
Pricias's is in enterance of temple, there is blue step plate in right upper corner.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
did not know, going to try now, by any chance do you know how cheat for the money or trick get money quick?
You didnt need tham, game give you money when you need them for progress. And in last part of game you have too much money.
There was lot of cheating guys wich break their game and cry here about it.

Reactions: ZenGarden

Hami1368

Oct 15, 2017
View attachment 905150

Overview:
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-02
Release Date: 2021-11-02
Developer: NLT Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: 98111
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic
Comics: NLT
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac:
- MEGA - -
Linux: -
MEGA - -
Android: -
MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* -

Update Only
Win
: - - -
MEGA
Mac: - MEGA - -
Linux: -
MEGA - -

Extras: - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - - Save - Video Enhancements - Scene Player - All Saves - Spanish Translation -
Wallpaper
Guides: Craft Page Locations - Puzzle Solutions - Character Profile Locations - Picture Walkthrough -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 478048 View attachment 478047 View attachment 478049 View attachment 461693 View attachment 461694 View attachment 461695 View attachment 447683 View attachment 430551 View attachment 430552
When The new Game will release? The Genesis Order

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Hello, Using GREG87's wonderful walkthrough it says "Head back to the new cave area under the Lighthouse where Alia’s 4th Chest is" I am having trouble figuring out how to access this "cave area" I looked all around under the lighthouse where the cannons are, but the picture of the area doesent look like that to me. So where is the area? is it under the Mansion or the church somehow?

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes