Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
When I tried downloading it, the wait time was 2 days. Is that because it's popular and busy or does my download speed suck?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
The game naturally does not have incest? is it believable or is it landlord/roommate nonsense?
If its not believable and the family relationship is obvious can it be avoided? Or are you forced to act like a creep towards them to progress the story?

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
The game naturally does not have incest? is it believable or is it landlord/roommate nonsense?
If its not believable and the family relationship is obvious can it be avoided? Or are you forced to act like a creep towards them to progress the story?
Bro why are you coming into a thread about an incest game from a developer who makes incest games and asking if you can avoid incest? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
Guyz.. I can't find eve's profile.. Can anyone tell me where to find it...?.. And beacuse of it i also can't take sparkling point in heaven....plz help..

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Bro why are you coming into a thread about an incest game from a developer who makes incest games and asking if you can avoid incest? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It would appear people are desperate for incest patch so that would mean game does not have it by default?
Also 12 companions, they can't all be related ...

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v1.0112] [NLT Media] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 7.51 GB
Compressed Win Size:1.31 GB
- - - -

Original Mac Size: 7.65 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.45 GB
- - - -

Original Linux Size: 7.52 GB
Compressed Linux Size: 1.32 GB
- - - -

Original Update Size: 194 MB
Compressed Update Size (Encrypted) :86.6 MB
-

Compressed Update Size (Decrypted) :86.6 MB
-
PS: For update, check your "www\img\characters" folder.
If files extension are ".rpgmvp" download the encrypted and if extension are ".png" download decrypted.
If having issue updating, do delete your current one and download the full compressed version

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

MezzaPez

Nov 6, 2019
Lol probably a dumb question but is the incest patch updated? it just says "patch update 20210302." which doesn't really tell me if its updated. I would assume that its telling us the version of the game. But 20210302 sounds even bigger then the version presented on the first page.

Reactions: mammonite

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Lol probably a dumb question but is the incest patch updated? it just says "patch update 20210302." which doesn't really tell me if its updated. I would assume that its telling us the version of the game. But 20210302 sounds even bigger then the version presented on the first page.
to see if things are updated always look at bottom corner of the post to see if it was updated
1637022781402.png this one wasnt in a while
so ? remains if its still even need it or if does still work
and numers that you are showing is same day 2021.03.02 just no spaces or dots

Last edited:

MezzaPez

Nov 6, 2019
to see if things are updated always look at bottom corner of the post to see if it was updated
View attachment 1502231 this one was it in a while
so ? remains if its still even need it or if does still work
and numers that you are showing is same day 2021.03.02 just no spaces or dots
AH THIS MAKES SO MUCH MORE SENSE thank you.

And, good idea to look at the last edited date. Guess that means it is not updated sad. So I guess my next question is the same as yours is it needed or is there a way to change it within the game now?

Reactions: micmitja

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
please help </3 there used to be a link for ToN walkthrough that took you to another website and had a detailed and quickly updated walkthrough with text and pics it might have been in google docs i got a new pc and lost my bookmarks and the search tool gives me 50 pages of ppl giving each other the pic walkthrough u can get at the op

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes