Nov 20, 2018
Finally! After two years, a freaking pandemic(!!!) and a long but super rewarding journey, it naturally came to an end. I'm happy to finish this gem of a game and also very excited for what comes next! Congrats, and thank you NLT :giggle:

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Congrats to NLT for completing the game and sticking to a regular release schedule!

Overall really enjoyed the game.

Positives:
1) Great models & animations
2) Fun story - love how it interconnects with the previous game and lays 'seeds' for the upcoming one
3) Fun puzzles

Negatives:
1) The harem scenes are boring - this is the stage of the game where my interest wanes - not emotionally engaging
2) Story flow with the characters - at one point it seems like the MC is destined to be with Diana, then Sofia, and then Jessica. These changes were abrupt - especially the dropping of Dianna with no explanation.

Hopes for future games:
1) Reduce or drop the harem scenes
2) Keep the H scenes focused on one partner and make their last scenes with the MC more emotionally satisfying and provide some form of closure

Looking forward to The Genesis Order!
hey man, good statement about the game, but if you want it to be highlighted for a possible DEV reading, use the correct tab to make your review, because here in the general comments it will get lost...
1.jpg

Reactions: FullyAnimated

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Overall a mildly disappointing ending to what was otherwise an excellent game. The ending of "Lust Epidemic" was much more satisfying. I hope the Genesis Order doesn't employ the "you have to die to win" device. It's very annoying.

Here's a complete set of saves from 51% -100% complete. Windows 10 PC.

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
Not by me, if anyone wants to pick it up it's fair game. One guy was talking about it earlier.
Uh, so the patch linked in the first post is outdated? I thought it would simply change the names\titles of the characters, took it for granted it would still be viable...should I restore the original before starting a new game, so that it doesn't screw up anything?

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
To be fair to BAD, what they put together is a lot more complicated than what NLT does with their games. Furthermore BAD is not a primarily linear, story driven experience, whereas that is what NLT makes. There's significantly less room in an NLT game for off the rails content than there is in most other styles of games here.

Not to mention the fact that, regardless of how much I may enjoy ToN and LE, BAD has a wider variety of character types and higher quality animations than NLT produces.
as the other fellow commented messages earlier, if the DEVs didn't focus so much on this Harem thing (I like it a lot), but it ends up becoming repeated in the games, where the MC always fucks all girls, turning into clichés, if the DEVs focused on less girls and with a more engaging story, they would definitely be even more successful in games!

but it sure is an excellent game and DEV!!!

Severre

Sep 22, 2018
Congrats to NLT Media. Never seemed to miss a beat when it came to updates.
Good luck with Genesis Order!

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I got a Game Completed at the 85% point. I still had about half of the Temple Puzzles still to do, and the kid selling Evie's pictures never appeared. But the ending triggered automatically and I was stuck.

The next game is Genesis, huh? I certainly hope that means that the FOURTH game will be "The Search for Evie"!!!

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes