Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Just a question, why do some of the download servers say the file is 7,5GB, and others say it's 8GB? 500MB is a pretty big difference. By the way, is the torrent compressed or it is the original game with the same quality? Its size is 7,5GB as some of the servers.

JWolf

Jun 13, 2017
Just a question, why do some of the download servers say the file is 7,5GB, and others say it's 8GB? 500MB is a pretty big difference. By the way, is the torrent compressed or it is the original game with the same quality? Its size is 7,5GB as some of the servers.
It's because some hosts show the size as GB (Gigabyte) and other as GiB (Gibibyte). GB is x 1000 but GiB is x 1024. Here is some if you're interested.
Funny fact, Windows shows as GB but are actually GiB.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Any chance for sharing in another mirror?
I have problem with all those hosts...
Anonfiles - 100kb/s download speed
Mega - 500mb daily traffic limit
Gofile - Download never start, page keep refreshing When I press download
MixDrop - Invalid Token.

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
Congrats to NLT for completing the game and sticking to a regular release schedule!

Overall really enjoyed the game.

Positives:
1) Great models & animations
2) Fun story - love how it interconnects with the previous game and lays 'seeds' for the upcoming one
3) Fun puzzles

Negatives:
1) The harem scenes are boring - this is the stage of the game where my interest wanes - not emotionally engaging
2) Story flow with the characters - at one point it seems like the MC is destined to be with Diana, then Sofia, and then Jessica. These changes were abrupt - especially the dropping of Dianna with no explanation.

Hopes for future games:
1) Reduce or drop the harem scenes
2) Keep the H scenes focused on one partner and make their last scenes with the MC more emotionally satisfying and provide some form of closure

Looking forward to The Genesis Order!
To each his own, but I loved the harem scenes. I hope it continues in The Genesis Order.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Any chance for sharing in another mirror?
I have problem with all those hosts...
Anonfiles - 100kb/s download speed
Mega - 500mb daily traffic limit
Gofile - Download never start, page keep refreshing When I press download
MixDrop - Invalid Token.
if you make account with mega you get 5gb limit per 6h

otherwise someone posted already on page 1
1637008444233.png

The Butler

May 3, 2017
if you make account with mega you get 5gb limit per 6h

otherwise someone posted already on page 1
View attachment 1501907
My country has a limit of 500mb for mega (registered account). And game is 7.5gb
And there is a chance for me getting an already fucked UP in mega (Dynamic IP).
And as I said.... I can't download from GoFile. Download never start page just keep refreshing when I click download.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
My country has a limit of 500mb for mega (registered account).
And there is a chance for me getting an already fucked UP in mega (Dynamic IP).
And as I said.... I can't download from GoFile. Download never start page just keep refreshing when I click download.
ah if country cockblock you thats another thing

and it seems that this gofile is useless for me too,
1637008833691.png

just wait till rpdl update or russians do

What are you talking about, I have an account and can only download about 1,4GB before having to wait like 5 hours. For big files, Mega is out of the question.
well i dont know what are the rules for new accounts, i know they lower storage, but pretty much all that have 50gb storage there is 5gb per 6h , always was ,

Last edited:

blueraider13

Mar 6, 2018
Anyone having an issue with the new Android update where Evie's regular profile isn't showing up? Her nude one is there, but I can't advance bc the standard can't be found. Also, the death doll and silver hairs aren't preloaded, so it seems like there's no way to progress to the end

Reactions: Anik840

The Butler

May 3, 2017
From what I could test out, both GoFile and MixDrop have issues with Dynamic IP .
Using GoFile download will never start and page will keep refreshing
MixDrop will show Invalid Token.

So unfortunately I'm out of options... T-T.

Tenebreaux

May 2, 2018
From what I could test out, both GoFile and MixDrop have issues with Dynamic IP .
Using GoFile download will never start and page will keep refreshing
MixDrop will show Invalid Token.

So unfortunately I'm out of options... T-T.
Torrent works fine. I grabbed the lot in about four minutes.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes