Glenn009

Sep 16, 2018
It's been a real honor making these for you muchachos.. Thank you all, and much love!! View attachment 1501889

Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements

This mod consists of employing ground-breaking AI technology in video upscaling to provide the cutscenes with much needed improvements; through mainly enlarging them to a higher resolution and enhancing them by adding an incredible amount of detail to all pertinent parts of each individual scene. - An incredible visual upgrade over the low-res stock videos!

View attachment 906306
Comparison Shots:

Download: MEGA - 1440p | (Backup)
Note: 1440p upscales are for viewing purposes only (i.e. to play with an external media player).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan on putting out these as time goes. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in terms of resolution quality which is mainly due to it being heavily bottlenecked by it's own engine, RPGM.

Here's hoping that NLT use Unity or similar for their next instalment in order to provide a much improved user experience and consequently, drop this awful engine for good.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives existence meaning. ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)/ View attachment 940260
Hello dear sir, are the files completed at the final folder? or do i need to download each of them sepparately?

Grimm0ne

Jul 24, 2019
"insert Waynes World" We are Not worthy" gif lol, Well done Dev's , Can't wait for the next masterpiece!!

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
You have to go to see Dr Jessica at the hospital. If if is the latter snake at the casula temple then the anti venom is at Sofia's Mansion. BUT... There are only a limited number of anti venom available and YOU DO NOT NEED TO STAND ON EVERY SINGLE SNAKE TO COMPLETE THE CASULA TEMPLE ACTIONS. Otherwise you need the thorny whip to kill the rest of the snake.
I'm having trouble getting past the snakes guarding the last two chests in the temple. I don't have any antidote left. Is the "thorny whip" the same as the "deadly whip"? I have the deadly whip, but can't use it on the snakes. Do I need to craft the thorny?

Also, where is the last page for Claire? I've found virtually every other one, but apparently I need the Claire page to get limestone on the beach.

JWolf

Jun 13, 2017
I guess Mega download limit depends on country, as I have downloaded 5GB before getting limited and having to wait.

KarlMax

Oct 11, 2019
1) The harem scenes are boring - this is the stage of the game where my interest wanes - not emotionally engaging
Agree with this. There are too many orgy scenes to the point of getting bored/annoyed and as a result we only have barely 1/2 solo sex scenes for each character, not to mention these also ruined what could have been great scenes to mediocre ones. Good example is we could be having a very hot solo sex scene with Janet in the jungle yet downgraded by adding Priscilla and ruined a good moment.

But the thing is orgy scenes are the staple of NLT and I don't really see them doing any change in future games. Also I'm sure a sizeable portion of the community might enjoy them so we just have to deal with ourselves by skipping/rushing through these scenes.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Hello dear sir, are the files completed at the final folder? or do i need to download each of them sepparately?
Hi Glenn,

The files are arranged on a update by update basis in individual folders -- so if you haven't played the game yet, you're going to have to download all the aforementioned folders.

The "v1.0112 (Final)" folder is just a placeholder for now though - I'm yet to finish working and uploading this update's files there.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Can we get an update to Page locations and puzzles. I found a statue below the fountain area that looks like Naomi. Answers to stuff like that would be appreciated.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes