somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Minor bug to watch out for, if you go up to the bait shop before it is open, turn the character to the right and then use the bait shop, the push back and text won't appear and character is stuck.

Kakizaki

Mar 3, 2019
My country has a limit of 500mb for mega (registered account). And game is 7.5gb
And there is a chance for me getting an already fucked UP in mega (Dynamic IP).
And as I said.... I can't download from GoFile. Download never start page just keep refreshing when I click download.
This is how I do it. I use MegaDownloader (1.8 im my case) to copy the files. If the download stops, it's time to try to trick MEGA with the UltraSurf program.

1- Try to copy only with MegaDownloader. (I downloaded 7.51GB of the game with no problem in Brazil)
2- If the download is interrupted, we will stop the file and close MegaDownloader.
3- Open UltraSurf and wait for it to confirm the connection.
4- Open MegaDownloader and reconnect the download. Wait for the file to copy a few bytes. (speed will be low)
5- Close UltraSurf, so that the Download speed return to normal levels.

I cannot guarantee the safety or success of this method.

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
When I tried downloading it, the wait time was 2 days. Is that because it's popular and busy or does my download speed suck?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
The game naturally does not have incest? is it believable or is it landlord/roommate nonsense?
If its not believable and the family relationship is obvious can it be avoided? Or are you forced to act like a creep towards them to progress the story?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes