micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
please help </3 there used to be a link for ToN walkthrough that took you to another website and had a detailed and quickly updated walkthrough with text and pics it might have been in google docs i got a new pc and lost my bookmarks and the search tool gives me 50 pages of ppl giving each other the pic walkthrough u can get at the op
there is still web wt

https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/page-2247#post-6950161

and youtube one if you prefer

https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/post-6950437

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i have to say the for a last update its not very impressive. im not complain about the game as a whole i actually really enjoy it (even if most scenes start feel very similar and repetitive). you lose me at most of the post game, feels more like set up to genesis (barely) rather then some post game goodness

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
Hey I just to say how enjoyable/fun this game has been Great Job. This is the way to do it!! I'm looking forward the next installment of the saga . It's like a biweekly TV show you just have wait for the next episode. So unlike most of the other games out there where you don't know when if at all they going to update? Thanks again keep up the good work! Cheers Man

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Is there an incest patch for the new version of the game or you can already do without it and the developer himself implemented it?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
This is how I do it. I use MegaDownloader (1.8 im my case) to copy the files. If the download stops, it's time to try to trick MEGA with the UltraSurf program.

1- Try to copy only with MegaDownloader. (I downloaded 7.51GB of the game with no problem in Brazil)
2- If the download is interrupted, we will stop the file and close MegaDownloader.
3- Open UltraSurf and wait for it to confirm the connection.
4- Open MegaDownloader and reconnect the download. Wait for the file to copy a few bytes. (speed will be low)
5- Close UltraSurf, so that the Download speed return to normal levels.

I cannot guarantee the safety or success of this method.
Thnks, I'll try it.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Is there going to be a full walkthrough? Last time I played there was one at version "4100" something but now it's all picture walkthroughs instead, I'm a bit uncertain about using these instead.
monkey-reading.gif

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes