Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I have a bug where the church event isn't showing up. The only thing that's out of the norm is the incest patch. Is this happening for anyone else. Did I miss the post of this issue?

• Haha
Reactions: Think Tank

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
Stuck at find 6 torches and light them. I have seen 1 or 2 I can't reach.. 1 on the beach north or the river, Also can not find a way past or disable the spike traps in the cave where the snake is as well as others.Think I have 4 torches going now. Seems the walk through guide link is broken..
Spike traps require a boot upgrade. High items require a grappling hook or a ladder. All these items and more are listed in a link on the OP.

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
Argh! Madalyn is waiting for me to complete everything and I'm missing 2 pages, 58/60(Kailey and Emily but I think it's the threesome) and 2 extras, 58/60. Got a yellow torn page(church) but cannot seem to find the other one.

Last edited:

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
So for those of you who have completed this game who would you say actually loves the MC and who just considers him a convenient dick to have around to satisfy their desires for sex?
I played the previous game and it just felt like anyone could have taken the MC's place simply because every bit of progress seemed to rely on that potion or their craving for sex (Except maybe the Nun?).

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Argh! Madalyn is waiting for me to complete everything and I'm missing 2 pages, 58/60(Kailey and Emily but I think it's the threesome) and 2 extras, 58/60. Got a yellow torn page(church) but cannot seem to find the other one.
That's about where I am, not sure what to do next. I've talked to pretty much everyone as far as I'm aware.

Reactions: shadow202

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
That's about where I am, not sure what to do next. I've talked to pretty much everyone as far as I'm aware.
Second is in limbo. Just die.
my girlfriend is russian and her name is Nadia, but her treasures smells like fish... and im vegan so i will play this game instead
There are only two things in the world that stink like fish. The other is a fish.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I really wanna download and play this now that it's completed but maybe there's gonna be a bigfix in the future? or a small update thing? Cause I'd rather wait until then.

Kee Per

Jan 15, 2018
Guys any idea if there's gonna be like an extra update on the December 2 or it's just the start release of their new game Genesis Order?

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes