Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
I died after i picked up a yellow page and it only gave me 2 white hairs, anyone have a save? I saved after finding the page

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
I just gave up at 96% of this game beacuse in further there is only one content left which mandeline in church in order to get that scene you have to collect eve's profile and so without completing all ancient temple puzzle unlock you can't get it...and this puzzle also has some condition to unlock it..in my peesonal thought I think too too much work to get 1 final bonus scene..that’s why i am happily gave up at 96% you already saw the ending at this point...another thing those now who are play this game from first try to follow the walkthrough guide of google drive i think you can find it in discussion somebody already upload here....if didn’t folow the walkthrough guide which i couldn’t got when I was first play this game....you will be also stuck at 96% of this game like me..so be carefull about that..

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Baconheart

Jul 10, 2019
Does anyone have a full list of the in-game extras? I'm at 58/60 so I can't get the bonus ending, and it's hard to tell what's missing.

samson125

Aug 25, 2018
Sorry but I can not find the place of weak wall. Maybe I encoutered a bug?:( the corner can be entered but nothing happend inside.
It's a try and error, you have to search blind, we weak spot is 4 steps down, about 5 to the right and one down again. It's barely visible

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes