Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Last edited:

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
Resolve all Ancient Temple puzzles to get it.
Thank you bro. Did you complete all ancient temple puzzle..... Beacuse it was insane to complete all puzzle in ancient Temple as example they say you have to catch big white shark but how many times i bait in ocean there is no exsitence of big white shark rather than tuna, hammer head shark,rosa hold fish.. And another one they say complete all renovation for house ok tell you can't sell talisman ofcourse rather than only safe money in squalmart which you can't take continously........so tell me bro how to complete all ancient temple puzzle..is their any easy way or guide....

Valekouille

Aug 14, 2018
Thank you bro. Did you complete all ancient temple puzzle..... Beacuse it was insane to complete all puzzle in ancient Temple as example they say you have to catch big white shark but how many times i bait in ocean there is no exsitence of big white shark rather than tuna, hammer head shark,rosa hold fish.. And another one they say complete all renovation for house ok tell you can't sell talisman ofcourse rather than only safe money in squalmart which you can't take continously........so tell me bro how to complete all ancient temple puzzle..is their any easy way or guide....
Check out Harem Heroe Always YT channel, it has every temple puzzle solved

Reactions: Anik840

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
finally! I have been patient to wait and will not play it until this game status cmplete. but now that it's the final version, I'm finally going to download it. thanks for the sword under my pants, now you too will shine again. lets play this game!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Makina23

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
which folder does the save file for this game belongs to in appdata?
i don't find defaultglobal file. anywhere despite having a save file

Makina23

Jan 31, 2017
finally! I have been patient to wait and will not play it until this game status cmplete. but now that it's the final version, I'm finally going to download it. thanks for the sword under my pants, now you too will shine again. lets play this game!!
Same by me :)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Can someone update the link for the complete walkthrough please?
Hi
Kamasutra page nu. 4
cant fined it location
thank you

Its updated

How can i craft a talisman of the gods - well two of them to be honest
You can buy it in chest in temple in deep jungle
guys just to be sure, there's no incest patch updated to last version somewhere ?
There is no need for last update.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes