Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
IS Milf City abandoned ?
As much as it possibly can be without technically being abandoned, yes. The creator does the absolute bare minimum to avoid the game being marked abandoned. Basically, he pops onto his Patreon once every three months or so with some bullshit non-update to string his patrons along and claim he's working on the game... but no one other than his most fervent devotees actually buy it anymore.

Stick with games with trustworthy and reliable creators like NLT instead. NLT virtually never misses their '1st and 15th' release dates for ToN updates, and even if the updates sometimes aren't massive, you can always trust that development is moving forward.

Reactions: KristopheH

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
My game is glitching on my windows 10 can someone help me?
Have you tried running it with another os,right click exe icon,properties,compability,run it for w7,try that.Mine is working fine but i have all my drivers updated also,if you don't have a program to update drivers send me message,i'll help you out

Reactions: Killerlooker56

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
So any news about madylene in the new update ?
No official news as of yet sadly. We can only speculate that she might be featured in either this or the next update.

In case of the latter, NLT is spoiling us with Clare bootylicious figure this time around (main story+kamasutra), a consolation prize for Maddy fans or the like if you will.

Last edited:
Reactions: qweasd55

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have nothing to play now.. I think I will start this game all over again. I love this game. :love:

worstform

Apr 26, 2020
i cant pick lots of things in treasure of Nadia because spikes are blocking me .how do i disable spikes trap in the caves ? help pls

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
i cant pick lots of things in treasure of Nadia because spikes are blocking me .how do i disable spikes trap in the caves ? help pls
Are you following the WT? Do what it says in WT one by one, you shouldn't have problems. :D

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
are you following the WT? Do what it says in WT one by one, you shouldn't have problems.

Are you following the WT? Do what it says in WT one by one, you shouldn't have problems. :D
At some point you will obtain shoes that are spiked, the idea being the height of the shoe spikes holds you above the trap spikes. You just have to get far enough in the storyline to have all the pre-requisites done. Keep talking to the jin like girl for clues and working on all the scroll requirements. Do not sell all the treasures each time save some to fulfill the scrolls. You will run out of bombs too... then you get another chance at three more

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes