hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
wish there was a way to earn faster money, even with endless help to find golde statue you need hours to seek to earn a couple 1000 to good updates, and some are 10,000, 20,0000 or even in the millions, now with the newest that gif you 10,000 you need do a lot of seeking, the plants together is max 1800 at time, and and between some quest, there is lesser to find than others, so its always seek to find what give you best changes, to get most money in game, i never can do full update of house, i always wanted to see all thats possible, hope there will me more extra rooms, and garden so you can end with a villa too like the other, (forget her name)

HardrivenRC

Nov 22, 2018
wish there was a way to earn faster money, even with endless help to find golde statue you need hours to seek to earn a couple 1000 to good updates, and some are 10,000, 20,0000 or even in the millions, now with the newest that gif you 10,000 you need do a lot of seeking, the plants together is max 1800 at time, and and between some quest, there is lesser to find than others, so its always seek to find what give you best changes, to get most money in game, i never can do full update of house, i always wanted to see all thats possible, hope there will me more extra rooms, and garden so you can end with a villa too like the other, (forget her name)
Have a very good look in the Walmart. There's 7.000.000 to be found without cheating ;-)

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Frankly....I've played this game a few times now...and I guess I don't see a need for the mod? I've had plenty of cash to purchase everything needed for the house up until this point...and I'm sure much larger chunks of coin are coming to buy the big ticket items. haha
You know ... not all people are the same and love the same thing and find the same thing good.

For example, I love mathematical fishing: the larger fish are always 5 times larger than the smaller fish. The smallest fish is 4 lbs.

Math Fishing.png

You see I can do this ... Do it with your coin collecting ... But I suspect that you find my desire to fish not at all funny and so there is no need for it for you either. People are just different.

• Haha
Reactions: hitman225

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Money was never the issue for me, it was keys, bombs and plants, the grind to get all the required ones is tedious at best and mind numbingly boring at worse.
No offense meant, and I do hope you believe that, but I understand this even less than cheating/altering saves to get a shitload of money. Even if you had 1000 keys you'd still have no chest to open, and as far as the bomb are concerned if you'd try to use them at the wrong moment in the game you'd still obtain no real result: a few pages back someone reported he tried to blow up with a 'homemade' bomb the rocks in the new room below the lighthouse and the game crapped about since there is still nothing there at this point in the game.

My personal opinion is the game provides quite easily what you need at the exact moment you need it, and more often than not trying to find the various items is what makes playing the game fun.

My 0,02 US$, of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: MerlinUSA and 44Tom

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
any 1 have full save
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v16012-nlt-media.38582/post-2896935
how i add save?
i do not see save spot in game file. i had to redownload it new
You need to open the location of hidden files and folders to get to that location. But there is an easier way:
Enter %LocalAppData% in the address bar of any folder, and you will be taken to the Local folder. Find the User Data folder here, it contains your saves.
To make the saves visible in the game, you need to move both files from the archive, the "Defaultfile*.rpgsave" file and the "Defaultglobal.rpgsave" file.
*Number of the save slot. You can change the number in the file name to any number from 1 to 40 (on any of the forty slots). The Defaultglobal file is required because it contains unique parameters for each save. Without it, the saving will not be visible to the game.
Confused, I had v42072 then v44081 from the beggining of August but the changelog does not show that update, what was the last update?
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v16012-nlt-media.38582/post-2907777

Last edited:

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
You know ... not all people are the same and love the same thing and find the same thing good.

For example, I love mathematical fishing: the larger fish are always 5 times larger than the smaller fish. The smallest fish is 4 lbs.

View attachment 805393

You see I can do this ... Do it with your coin collecting ... But I suspect that you find my desire to fish not at all funny and so there is no need for it for you either. People are just different.
how does it work bro? I caught 3 fishes. Will i get coins for this or what?

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes