• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
There's your reason. Now you'll need to delete everything resembling a save and start a new game
This doesn't seem to have something to do with the patch. I have no patches in my game and just reproduced the bug. This has something to do with the update/game itself

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ The game works fine, you used his corrupted save. Every1 else that didn't do anything can pass that part without any problem or you'd have a bunch of dudes coming around screaming about it, and since it's like 4+ builds ago, more noise would have surfaced
That's kind of silly, isn't it, that a sole patch can bring a game to its knees? I've never had that issue in a game before. I never used to have that problem in this game, honestly.
Dudes who cheated themselves infinite $ early on took about 20 builds to hit a wall with Madalyn vanishing from the game

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
That's kind of silly, isn't it, that a sole patch can bring a game to its knees? I've never had that issue in a game before. I never used to have that problem in this game, honestly.
I think a guy named CATo he has every version's save file, just re-install your game and download his file and you should be good

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hard to describe since my english skills are really low, all i can say is ToN is a complete game for me, absolutely 10/10. The build up, waiting for sex scene to come, interesting story, everything is top in this game.
Try Visiting Aunt Sara or My Summer With Mom and Sis, this games are from same univers.
Or if you want likewise RPGM games, try older games from ICSTOR:
Taboo Request - its short and only without animations
Milfs Control
Incest Story
Incest Story 2 - but its looks like its ended to early
Milfy City - its great game with nice story and lovely girls, but with out end.
Also there is some RPGMs from other Devs:
Milfs Villa
Ordinary day
The Artifact (there si three parts)
Incest Adventure
Lily of the Valley

Last edited:

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
^ The game works fine, you used his corrupted save. Every1 else that didn't do anything can pass that part without any problem or you'd have a bunch of dudes coming around screaming about it, and since it's like 4+ builds ago, more noise would have surfaced

Dudes who cheated themselves infinite $ early on took about 20 builds to hit a wall with Madalyn vanishing from the game
Idk, I guess I just have a different mindset to most people because I don't really see an issue if people want to cheat, its not like they're hurting anyone.

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
Confused, I had v42072 then v44081 from the beggining of August but the changelog does not show that update, what was the last update?
I can read what the newest release is but the last update I have played is v44081 it is not in the changelog list so why not? but there is a mention on here of v46082 I need to know before I can update to the latest version.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Idk, I guess I just have a different mindset to most people because I don't really see an issue if people want to cheat, its not like they're hurting anyone.
There's nothing wrong with cheating in a singleplayer game, but some people reported crashing for using mods. Don't use mods, grab your save file and use , for any item you'd want.

cheats.PNG

I had like 9999999 grand talismans, but i sold them just for lols. Full cheat, no bugs.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
There's nothing wrong with cheating in a singleplayer game, but some people reported crashing for using mods. Don't use mods, grab your save file and use , for any item you'd want.

I had like 9999999 grand talismans, but i sold them just for lols. Full cheat, no bugs.
Yeah, I never use the installable mod menu's. All I do is use taboo patches and saveeditonline once or twice to give myself an extra few rock bombs or the plants because it can be kind of tedious to hunt for some items over and over again. I never do any egregious cheating even in single player games. So, it's just a shame that even minor messing around for convenience sake causes the game to break.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Yeah, I never use the installable mod menu's. All I do is use taboo patches and saveeditonline once or twice to give myself an extra few rock bombs or the plants because it can be kind of tedious to hunt for some items over and over again. I never do any egregious cheating even in single player games. So, it's just a shame that even minor messing around for convenience sake causes the game to break.
Dont use anything that alters coding, just variables and you'll be fine.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Do the taboo patches mess with coding? (Sorry. I'm not very knowledgable with this stuff lol)
They add strings that are text to the game and he probably has plugins to detect change to the compiled build, thats why it breaks. There was a moment the crystal informs you that rocks may fall on your head if you're using mods, not sure if its true, but the gamn damn sure bugs. As far as i can tell he cant detect if you edited your status.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
in walkthrough for 48091 it says after visit Diana satelite phone and call Alia!!!
can anyone tell me as to where the fuck the mc gets a satelite phone from
there is absolutely NO mention of it in the walkthroughs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so how and where from is the satelite phone ???

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
there is absolutely NO mention of it in the walkthroughs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Diana gives it to you when you go to the library in the newest patch. Which allows you to sell your talismans by calling her

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
They add strings that are text to the game and he probably has plugins to detect change to the compiled build, thats why it breaks. There was a moment the crystal informs you that rocks may fall on your head if you're using mods, not sure if its true, but the gamn damn sure bugs. As far as i can tell he cant detect if you edited your status.
The only purpose of that file is to circumvent Patreon's rules. The game is designed to look for that file and replace a select few strings. And yes, the game throws up a disclaimer that it's been manipulated, but once again, it's to keep Patreon off his back. There are, realisticly speaking, no risks involved in modifying that file, and it will definately not give you some random bugs.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I see, thanks. I'll just start from scratch without it then. It's unfortunate, but not a major deal.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
The only purpose of that file is to circumvent Patreon's rules. The game is designed to look for that file and replace a select few strings. And yes, the game throws up a disclaimer that it's been manipulated, but once again, it's to keep Patreon off his back. There are, realisticly speaking, no risks involved in modifying that file, and it will definately not give you some random bugs.
It shouldn't have. But then again, there hasn't been complainings from people that didnt use mods

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
in walkthrough for 48091 it says after visit Diana satelite phone and call Alia!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hotcajunmale

Oct 25, 2018
lost all my saves when got new laptop anyone have save from 2nd to last update. hate to start all over. Last time i playes was Version 36061

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 506 Votes