• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
always puts them up the day of release. 19 and 20 were up by the time I was even able to download the new update.

That said, thanks to Alpine Eagle for doing them also... :)
DD69-1 I think it's him. He posts these links with each update.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Warped77

Gui89

Sep 5, 2020
Hello people. I probably didn't find a key to the chest somewhere. I'm missing one page and the broken keys I found all (8) can anyone throw the position of all the keys? I go around and not and not find him. Thanks

RickN

Sep 9, 2019
Still one broken key I can not find even using the locations posted. Does anyone have photos to help us old dummies?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ If you're on compressed, most stuff becomes invisible. So it might still be there, you just can't see it

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I'm at the part where MC and Tasha are trying to break into Sophia's mansion, but when we're supposed to jump the wall, my character just freezes. The camera and birds are still moving, but my character will not.

Five and a half hours on gameplay just wasted. Beautiful.

Last edited:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I'm at the part where MC and Tasha are trying to break into Sophia's mansion, but when we're supposed to jump the wall, my character just freezes. The camera and birds are still moving, but my character will not.

Are you on PC? do you have a save file near that point?

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Are you on PC? do you have a save file near that point?
I am, I've tried different save files as well as doing something else in the world to let more time pass, but no matter what, as soon as I enter the front of the mansion with Tasha and the dialogue plays, my character just freezes.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I am, I've tried different save files as well as doing something else in the world to let more time pass, but no matter what, as soon as I enter the front of the mansion with Tasha and the dialogue plays, my character just freezes.
Do this: give me your save file and i will pass the freezing part for you and give it back to you after

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
The following generally applies when a program freezes:
Are the PC and the graphics card OK? Is there enough main memory and disk space?
Is the PC overloaded by other programs?
If no, everything is fine, then:
Completely deinstall the program, download the latest version and restart. With ToN, it is also recommended to completely delete the path User Data.
Doing this is much faster and more promising than searching for mistakes.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019

Do you have a mod installed?

Moskys

Jan 3, 2019
Hello, I've played succesfully the 48% of the game into android device. I've just bought a new mobile phone and I don't know how to move saved files from the old to the new one. The only solution I've found is to make root both phones. This step it's too risk for me (expensive phone, guarantee, etc..). Is there any place with a saved file to download? It would be really crazy to waste 18h of played game. This site is the best for solving this issues. Many thanks in advance.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
is there a list of the Kama Sutra pages anywhere???
thanks , also in the middle of the attic in full mast bar is a chest
half hidden how is it opened because with chest key is a no-go
anyone got any ideas or has already solved this puzzle ??
or is this a bug?
thanks.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Getting stuck at the same place on multiple saves is probably your game. Seems you're missing a video file for the story to progress. Might wanna re-download the v48 fullbuild and try again. If you cheated/mod, you're out of luck and will need to delete most of everything (especially your save and the defaultglobal), then start a new game/use some1's save

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes