• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Thanks, but I wrote that I checked these lists already. I know where the page is, so the first list does not help me. I found the chest containing the page (C20), so the other lists do no help me either, especially since I already wrote that I checked the lists and they did not help me. Which key is needed to open C20? Is it one of the keys that need to be created by 4 broken keys? Then I wonder, where the missing two broken keys are because I also checked the descriptions of their places and I missed none of the 8 broken keys.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Thanks, but I wrote that I checked these lists already. I know where the page is, so the first list does not help me. I found the chest containing the page (C20), so the other lists do no help me either, especially since I already wrote that I checked the lists and they did not help me. Which key is needed to open C20? Is it one of the keys that need to be created by 4 broken keys? Then I wonder, where the missing two broken keys are because I also checked the descriptions of their places and I missed none of the 8 broken keys.
That would be K20:
K20) Estero Park Kayak Landing > go up and right in the same area > chest key reached with a whip

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Thanks for the recommendations! I don't really like the Renpy games, if I'm right, the graphics is mostly just pictures? I like to be able to move my character around and stuff :) while also having decent 3D animations, so I prefer those like in the recommendation of slawa.cap.
In that case, I'd add two of Siren's Domain's games to that list, Town of Passion and Zombie's Retreat. Both of them are RPGM games that I really enjoyed, and as a bonus, both are very close to being complete (ToP is complete and is just waiting for one more post-game content update and ZR is only a couple updates away from being finished). They're not really all that similar to ToN, but give one or both a try depending on if either the fantasy or zombie genre appeal to you.

Siren has a new game that they're working on also, but I wouldn't recommend it at this point yet as there isn't much to it yet and, frankly, what's there doesn't look promising to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Squall_L

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Neither of thoses. Its just freeze on screen, nothing more... My PC is a i5 9th generation with 512SSD, 8 GB and a 1660ti, so its ok. But you have a point here. I will go to update K-lite (thinks mine have 4 months now, but its worth a try) and see what it comes. Thanks!

Edit: Dont work, keeps freezing. The sound keep playing but no commando from mouse or even keyboard is working on...
View attachment 801204
Have you got the VLC media player installed with all its associated codecs? All animation clips are essetially mp4 files and if you are missing a codec will not play!

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
It very much depends on what you mean by 'a similar game'. If you want a game with similar graphics, oCato's recommendations may fit that
ToN is an adventure game with different puzzles to be solved. This is also the case with the three - Milfy City, Space Paws, FotM.

(although I'd say to avoid Milfy City, because even though it's a good game, it has almost certainly been abandoned by its questionable creator).
I don't judge a game by its senior developer's morals. But according to the morality of the people who are represented in the game. And that's where Space Paws falls out of line with his thoroughly lovely morals.

Also, I don't know the developers of ToN, so I can't say that they are more moral and immoral than those of Milfy City.

In terms of sex scenes, Milfy City and FotM are better in my opinion. I especially like ToN because of the adventure games and the riddles and puzzles.

If you mean a game with similar gameplay, look for other RPGM games (not Renpy ones).
RenPy is open sorce ! And this give less Problems. meny can help.
Many of the problems that RPGM has, PenPy has to a much lesser extent

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
2 questions, if i may? Why was the cheat mod removed? And where are the saves located so i can cheat myself with the save editor? If i am not mistaken the saves folder should be in www but it's not.
Probably because it kept crashing the game.
Plus: Why cheat? The game is easy enough as it is.

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
ToN is an adventure game with different puzzles to be solved. This is also the case with the three - Milfy City, Space Paws, FotM.

I don't judge a game by its senior developer's morals. But according to the morality of the people who are represented in the game. And that's where Space Paws falls out of line with his thoroughly lovely morals.

Also, I don't know the developers of ToN, so I can't say that they are more moral and immoral than those of Milfy City.

In terms of sex scenes, Milfy City and FotM are better in my opinion. I especially like ToN because of the adventure games and the riddles and puzzles.

RenPy is open sorce ! And this give less Problems. meny can help.
Many of the problems that RPGM has, PenPy has to a much lesser extent
I think you've missed the point of pretty much every part of my post.

I was pointing out that the gameplay of Renpy games is significantly different that RPGM games. If he wants a game that plays and controls like ToN, he's better off looking at other RPGM games. He has already since responded that I was correct in my assumption that that was what he was looking for.

My comment about avoiding Milfy City is based on the fact that that game has been abandoned and will never be finished. ICSTOR does the bare minimum he can to avoid the game being technically 'abandoned', but it is (all the while collecting thousands of dollars a month from people who think he's going to continue working on MC). The last update was nearly a year ago, and he's working on a new project. Why tell someone to start a game that will never have a finish?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
> Do you use Cheat Engine? Table for ToN this version
i use MV Cheat 1.9.2

> - Money
Yes.
> - Fish Board
Yes, is bored ... i hate.
> - Items*
Yes. Keys, Bombs, Talimans, Plants ...
i never save, if i need this temporary.

> - Some parameters of the game
No
> - Teleport**
No
changing rooms give instabile situation
and never i save, if i doing this.

> *I found only the necessary items, and those that were nearby in the structure.
> There are a lot of them and I'm too lazy to look for them.

I am currently trying to document everything in such a way that you know where which object comes from, so that you can find it if you miss it. For example:

> **It doesn't work, and it turned out to be pointless.
> It only worked within a single location, and caused the game to crash.

Yes. only if you need something temporary in the game and you not hav, you can give yourself this.

> Additional information in Table Extras (In the table itself).
your Attachments: What can i doing with the "ToN.CT" ?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Reactions: Mikor987

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Can someone please tell me where i can find another rusty key in order to craft a second ant killer?

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes