Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
use the crystal in your inventory and she will tell you what to do, at some point you will be able to go left and up or right and in the cave, you will also be able to get the keys
I did but it only tells me that there is a key somewhere that opens the chest.

Krcko316

Aug 12, 2019
Why didn't you write to the developer on Discord? He answers questions with problems.
It's not NSFW, I don't have that problem.
All scenes in the game format Mp4, maybe you just need some codecs.
Is there sound in these scenes? when the screen is black.
Hi Eagle, first of all, thank you for your time and eforts to help me.
On the other side:
- I'll had try on Discord chat (that was your first sugestion and I folowed), but I have strange problems with my existing account and I can see the chat, but I can't chat in. So I haven't chance to made a question (lose 2 hours to find a way to chat-in without resaults). ALso, I had try to search basic words, like "NSFW", "black screen" and many versions with that two words and didn't find any solution for my problem,
- NSFW definitely IS the problem: I saw all that scenes, separately. All of them is MP4 files ("www" game-folder, subfolder "movies" and I can see everyone scene from that folder, but NOT in the game) - I havn't problem with codes,
- In the game, during the black-screen-movie (NSFW ON), I have a sound
- Also, I saw it your attachment (chat betwen NLT and you): I use very good graphic card without any problem in any other app with high graphic requests (including all games which I had play). In this game my ONLY problem is NSFW filter (no problem with delay, no problem with patch or update, no problem with anything......except setings of NSFW filter).

Treasure of Nadia (v06112), windows, no cheat mode - I did a complete game (full 6%, no missed tasks), without being able to see any MP4.....without movies scenes, the game is not the same......
LE I did complete without any problem, everything was perfect.
This is, probably, my last atempt to play this amazing game.
So, is there any who can help me with #$@!*** setings of NSFW filter?

Nazgul1

Aug 6, 2017
Hi
For the black screen I have the same problem. I set the game.exe compatibility for xp service pack and it works, might help the others

Reactions: athanielXYZ

nonsens

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
Hey guys For all the hitherto difficulties had to shen some scenes, here's a tip .... if you wrote the update on the last version, it deletes and makes a clean version on it, I think it was the mod that was in there, now the game is running smoothly

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Walkthrough v58111:FacePalm:
Kamasutra, Photo, Hearts
Pdf

Part 1: (From v03111 to v46082)

Part 2: (From v48091 to v58111) Attached to the post below.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 503 Votes