• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
Compressed version?
I don't believe so

why tf you maxed out the hearts?.. after this scene you get a heart from naomi,, the sole reason you are not able to progress is because u maxed the heart count..nothing more.. so adjust that and replay the game .. remove the mods.. pls mention that u are using a modded version.. so we can zero in on the problem..remove hearts and replay scene would work fine
oh ok, thanks I didn't know.

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
This game is so great. The renders are all gorgeous and different, the game is actually fun to play and the MC is so dorky that it's cute.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Hi I used V03111 and wanna update to V06112. but when I use the update patch the continue button was not active. How could I start from where I left in the V03111.
You probably need a save
Make sure the saves are here
C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data (%AppData%)

Reactions: Cchest

Cchest

Nov 17, 2019
You probably need a save
Make sure the saves are here
C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data (%AppData%)
Yeah I have the save data from V03111 in C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data. But It doesn't read it. Looks like I have to start from beginning.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Alpine Eagle

Why do you do this to yourself? Some questions have been answered here more as once... Those guys need to learn how to use the search function. ;)

Smartarses, who beg for an Android port should learn how to port games themselves or download it from Patreon.

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
OK so I tried everything I found on this thread about the Estero Key and I can't seem to find it. At the map that the chest is I only find statues and at the Park whenever I go either east or west the Ranger comes and tells me that the Park is closed. What should I do? I'm playing v3112 on android..

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
Yeah, this game is miles ahead of Epidemic, loads of fun to play and keeps you busy.

The Graphics are insane for this kind of game and the hard work shows.

I used the Mod at first and fucked up my game, but before I deleted the mod, I added like 7 million dollars to my wallet, then deleted it and now I have plenty of cash to do what I want with. Awesome game.

Reactions: SuperiorOne

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
OK so I tried everything I found on this thread about the Estero Key and I can't seem to find it. At the map that the chest is I only find statues and at the Park whenever I go either east or west the Ranger comes and tells me that the Park is closed. What should I do? I'm playing v3112 on android..
use the crystal in your inventory and she will tell you what to do, at some point you will be able to go left and up or right and in the cave, you will also be able to get the keys

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes