Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I'am starter in Treasure of Nadia. Please help me with NSFW filter. On all scenes, all MP4 I have black screen. As I said, NSFW is usless.
Lust epidemic - everithing is ok, no problem.
Treasures of Nadia - black screen on all scenes (audio is ok, video is only black screen).
Note: No cheat mode.
How can managed NSFW?????
Look at the developer Discord, the help and bug report section already has answers to these questions

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I hope the m.c. gets to hook up with Janet in this game in the next few updates. I hope we will get the option to get rid of the other guys like the guy at the beach and the Jules Dude sooner or later. Dame the animations are great in this game .

Reactions: EJW

hossamgamal12

Jan 7, 2018
The Animation Dosen't work with me it is just black screen can i have a solution?
And i wanna know where the save location

Last edited:

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
I hope the m.c. gets to hook up with Janet in this game in the next few updates. I hope we will get the option to get rid of the other guys like the guy at the beach and the Jules Dude sooner or later. Dame the animations are great in this game .
No need to get rid of them, just allow us to Cuck them. lol :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

Krcko316

Aug 12, 2019
I'll try to find instruction about setings NSFW filter (at developer Discord) - mybe I'am dumb enough to find instruction how to set NSFW, but NSFW filter still is not working.
Please help me out of this problem...

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Kinda funny how lots of people always ask on how to progress through the story. If you're an "explorer" you basically find all you need naturally. Aside from that the crystal usually tells you most things anyways...

LickerUser

Jun 20, 2017
Did you get the end message pop up saying you finished everything in this release. If not check your soul crystal if I missed anything. The last thing that you do after the end message is the booty call with Naomi to get the 6%. If your lounge room is empty she will not come up to your bedroom. The coffee table was enough to get her there.
I already booty call Naomi but still 5%

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Actually, can anyone give the 6% save file? hate to redo everything to make it 6%
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v06112-nlt-media.38582/page-60#post-2653266
Hah, already done that. Thats why I ask why its still 5%
Naomi needs to do a Blowjob to you at home.
Android version of 06112 please
There is no Android version for this game.
I already booty call Naomi but still 5%
Try to save, exit the game, then re-enter the game to call Naomi. It helped me.
What is NSFW?

Last edited:

gubl

May 31, 2018
What is NSFW?
This disables playback of scenes featuring nudity or sex. According to Ginnie you may use it if you want to stream your gameplay online, like YouTube, Twitch and so on. If you playing just for housefly just ignore it. :)

Also, I wonder how many people complaint on black screen during cutoff scenes might have this feature enabled. :)

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes