• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 14, 2019
Hey there... Can someone tell me where does the save files occurs... I cannot find where it is and i want to edit it by using saveeditrpgm Is there is possible to find those save file

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I suppose that the player will have to find thousands of treasures while playing through the story. At the moment Stone treasures give only $10 and are about 10 times more likely than the next treasure type Jade which sells for $140. It would be nice if the annoying animation for finding a treasure could be deactivated. When grinding for money one does not really want to see the animation a hundred times in a row. It is ok to see it a few times for a new (more valuable) treasure type but not for every treasure one finds.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I suppose that the player will have to find thousands of treasures while playing through the story. At the moment Stone treasures give only $10 and are about 10 times more likely than the next treasure type Jade which sells for $140. It would be nice if the annoying animation for finding a treasure could be deactivated. When grinding for money one does not really want to see the animation a hundred times in a row. It is ok to see it a few times for a new (more valuable) treasure type but not for every treasure one finds.
In the future will add more treasure. So maybe that will change.

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
Humm... after several tries, I can't go further than around 2.000 $ after I bought the sofa, the fence and the carpet. Even if I go to see the doc or the massage girl...

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Humm... after several tries, I can't go further than around 2.000 $ after I bought the sofa, the fence and the carpet. Even if I go to see the doc or the massage girl...
I do not quite understand what your problem is?

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
Sorry for my bad english, I'm only french lol !
In the past version the player couldn't get more than 700 $.
Now it seems to be 2.000 $ after buying the sofa, the tv and the rug.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I do not quite understand what your problem is?
I just did a test. After getting 2010 $ in cash and treasures, no more treasures spawned for me. So to find a treasure, you must have less equal than 2000 $ in cash and treasures or spend some cash (e.g. visit the doctor or buy stuff at the shop).
(Note : I used a save game where I already bought everything I could in the shop.)

I had a ratio of 15 stone treasures to 1 jade treasure.
-> Average revenue per treasure ca 18 $.
-> ca 110 treasures to get 2000 $ cash

Last edited:
Reactions: jcna06200

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I just did a test. After getting 2010 $ in cash and treasures, no more treasures spawned for me. So to find a treasure, you must have less equal than 2000 $ in cash and treasures or spend some cash (e.g. visit the doctor or buy stuff at the shop).
(Note : I used a save game where I already bought everything I could in the shop.)

I had a ratio of 15 stone treasures to 1 jade treasure.
-> Average revenue per treasure ca 18 $.
-> ca 110 treasures to get 2000 $ cash

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes