mattius77

May 16, 2017
Which variable in the save file is the jade talisman? I'm interested in fapping, not RNGing my way around the map.

platikus

Jan 5, 2018
The game is cool but needs a sudden fix. The game is freezing every 10 minutes. there is sound and you can press the menu buttons but screen freeze.

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
v06112 MAC (Full Game)
Mega -
Files.fm -
DropMeFiles -

v06112 MAC Update Only (v03111 -> v06112)
Mega -
Zippy -
i've tried both, but i always get the message "cannot open the app"; what should i do?

Reactions: wiijay

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I went back quite alot and cannot find anything about android, is it out? or is it soon to be out? :3
(As far as I know) There is NO official Android release, which means that some nice (and likely unpaid) person has to spend the time & effort needed to create one.

One such nice person has previously stated that they are waiting until the the bugfix release for the current RPGM version is released. And that nice person has no control over when the Developer of the RPGM game will release such a bugfix, so it isn't possible for that nice person to give a set time-frame on when their Android release will be available.

So I suggest you, and the others that want an Android release, wait patiently.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Then the nice person changes from someone that is creating the Android release to a Patron that is supplying a copy of the official Android release.

However that doesn't change the fact that those (non-Patron) people that want such a release still need to wait for the nice person to supply it, nor does it change the fact that the nice person doesn't control when the bugfix version will be made available to the Patrons.

So again I suggest waiting patiently.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes