Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
Consider my immersion incredibly ruined -- talk about a poor update. I was willing to settle for the fact that the MC had to pay exorbitant prices for drinks -- $50 just for a cocktail mix?

But that's not what triggers me. You know what fucking triggers me? $60 for an insurance card.

$60. How is it EVEN THAT CHEAP? My god, the immersion was ruined, and I no longer found myself sitting on the sunny steps of Cape Vedra, but instead face to face with the dismal reality of this world.

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
there is a way to get more than 2.000... there is a dude near the bar, and if you give him a dark rum he give you a talisman in return. Sometimes it's a jade talisman (around one for 30 drinks). Some after many many drinks (I dunno how he's still standing lol), my total account is 3.610 $.

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
there is a way to get more than 2.000... there is a dude near the bar, and if you give him a dark rum he give you a talisman in return. Sometimes it's a jade talisman (around one for 30 drinks). Some after many many drinks (I dunno how he's still standing lol), my total account is 3.610 $.
I think that money cap will be raised in the next update. USD 6000 at least

qpqqp

Jun 9, 2018
Considering the fact that we only got a vaginal scene with Val in Lust Epidemic in around version 0.80-0.90, it’s going to take a long time to get anywhere with the mom in this game :(((

the next 10+ months are going to be torture

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Considering the fact that we only got a vaginal scene with Val in Lust Epidemic in around version 0.80-0.90, it’s going to take a long time to get anywhere with the mom in this game :(((

the next 10+ months are going to be torture
Well, now you have something GOOD to look forward to next year (besides the Olympics), instead of the Election Insanity. Think of it as an early Christmas 2020 present. :)

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Variable#57 - Money limit

Last edited:

xpnrt

Aug 2, 2019
On android version all scenes are black only the town overview and talking boxes are working. Any solutions ?

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
This game is a real step up from Lustful Epidemic. Too bad it's so short for now. I understand that the idea is to encourage people to support via Patreon etc by providing constant updates but still. Waiting for updates is always such a pain haha.

For now I hope they also shorten the animation for collecting stuff. It's just so long for no reason, or if it were skippable at least.

Shroomtip

May 7, 2018
Every time I get the screwdriver from the cave, it blanks out, won't show Claire coming out of the water, and then it just shows background?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
This game is a real step up from Lustful Epidemic. Too bad it's so short for now. I understand that the idea is to encourage people to support via Patreon etc by providing constant updates but still. Waiting for updates is always such a pain haha.

For now I hope they also shorten the animation for collecting stuff. It's just so long for no reason, or if it were skippable at least.
This is not Milfy City, updates come out much more often than other developers.

To skip the animation, press and hold the left mouse button.
walkthough
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v06112-nlt-media.38582/page-73#post-2660772
Every time I get the screwdriver from the cave, it blanks out, won't show Claire coming out of the water, and then it just shows background?
Compressed version?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes