Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
So we have to wait another for 10 more days for the update.... Uhh... But the dev say they are updating every week of friday
It all depends on the content. The next update will be slightly delayed. Until the new year should come out about 2-3 updates.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Thank you brother.......I was going to ask for the money variables......(y)(y)
don't cheat your money it'll destroy the game for later updates
Perhaps the next updates the passage will not be interesting.
This can also lead to errors. In the next updates, in the task will need to look for new talismans. But you can't look for them if you have a lot of money or talismans. Perhaps when you change the variables will not be able to pass the game.

Last edited:

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
Perhaps the next updates the passage will not be interesting.
This can also lead to errors. In the next updates, in the task will need to look for new talismans. But you can't look for them if you have a lot of money or talismans. Perhaps when you change the variables will not be able to pass the game.
Know that brother.....Added only the Amount of money which is required to buy the house upgrades....for the rest grinding is the best option..

Reactions: Hammer_of_Thor
Sep 14, 2019
Know that brother.....Added only the Amount of money which is required to buy the house upgrades....for the rest grinding is the best option..
The more grinding makes the game better yu know? .... Like Peasant's quest... Which is more grinding for collecting items... And that is interesting bruh....

Reactions: Renozrz

xpnrt

Aug 2, 2019
yes the version is just named differently then the other versions
I wrote on the previous page, I downloaded the android version here and none of the scenes (probably 3dcg ones) show up. Even when they are active only the subtitles below are shown. What do I do ?

Krcko316

Aug 12, 2019
Hi
For the black screen I have the same problem. I set the game.exe compatibility for xp service pack and it works, might help the others
(y)(y)(y)(y) - Not the same setings of game.exe file, but you help me with your idea a lot - Practically YOU solved my problem. Now I can play this game normaly! Thanku very much dude!!!

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Having to wait for the Linux version of 6112. I get some kernel error on windows but then I have kept just an old copy of Xp as an emergency dual boot. I can run other windows games under Linux so I don't know what exactly it is trying to do.

• Angry
Reactions: cold_arctus

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
Has anyone experiencing title is lagging in HD? for window user?
I already told the nlt dev the problem and dev said he will look on to it?
I'm suspecting it because of webm video format is running in game not the mp4 file..
only the title is lagging to me.But rest of the video is ok

can anyone have solution to it?

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes