Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Has anyone experiencing title is lagging in HD? for window user?
I already told the nlt dev the problem and dev said he will look on to it?
I'm suspecting it because of webm video format is running in game not the mp4 file..
only the title is lagging to me.But rest of the video is ok

can anyone have solution to it?
Videos in Mp4 format. Webm format only in the initial screensavers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't understand what your problem is? I also have Windows, but there were no problems with the video.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
the title menu video is only lagging for me, the rest of the video is normal that's what i mean
No problems with animation? Only video?
You can disable the intro. Put the file in Treasure of Nadia\www\js

Last edited:
Reactions: UraN82

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
Videos in Mp4 format. Webm format only in the initial screensavers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't understand what your problem is? I also have Windows, but there were no problems with the video.
No problems with animation? Only video?
You can disable the intro.
look its lagging.. sorry for quality I take video using my phone hehe

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Having to wait for the Linux version of 6112. I get some kernel error on windows but then I have kept just an old copy of Xp as an emergency dual boot. I can run other windows games under Linux so I don't know what exactly it is trying to do.
All RPG Maker MV games run natively in Linux. Windoof isn't needed! You also can use your old Windoof saves in Linux without renaming them as for macCheap.

Either download the Linux build from OP or download the Linux RPG Launcher from my signature and copy the game's www folder into the launcher's directory.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
the title menu video is only lagging for me, the rest of the video is normal that's what i mean
What kind of rig you have ????? I`ve i7/6700, GTX 980/4Gb and 16 Gb DDR4 in my laptop and no lagging no where !!!!!

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i3-3217U CPU 1.80GHz
RAM 4GB
X64-base processor

Your's new :LOL:
You run Windoof 10 with 4GB RAM?! :eek: Well, this explains the lagging in your animations! The problem here is that 90% (or more) of your 4 GB RAM is occupied by Windoof 10 and the rest by other programs in the background.

My advise: minimum RAM size for Windoof 10 is 8 GB (8 might be even to small in near future).

Reactions: bakiks31 and Nerttu

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
I'm confused about the new update of Android. Can anyone tell me what is the version of Android? Is it the same of PC version?

snagglepuss

Oct 2, 2018
Where do I finf the "rare treasure" for Picia ? Ranger blocking all paths i park. Also where are my saves located if I want to use Save Editor.

Thanks

John

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes