greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I went back quite alot and cannot find anything about android, is it out? or is it soon to be out? :3
(As far as I know) There is NO official Android release, which means that some nice (and likely unpaid) person has to spend the time & effort needed to create one.

One such nice person has previously stated that they are waiting until the the bugfix release for the current RPGM version is released. And that nice person has no control over when the Developer of the RPGM game will release such a bugfix, so it isn't possible for that nice person to give a set time-frame on when their Android release will be available.

So I suggest you, and the others that want an Android release, wait patiently.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Then the nice person changes from someone that is creating the Android release to a Patron that is supplying a copy of the official Android release.

However that doesn't change the fact that those (non-Patron) people that want such a release still need to wait for the nice person to supply it, nor does it change the fact that the nice person doesn't control when the bugfix version will be made available to the Patrons.

So again I suggest waiting patiently.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I suppose that the player will have to find thousands of treasures while playing through the story. At the moment Stone treasures give only $10 and are about 10 times more likely than the next treasure type Jade which sells for $140. It would be nice if the annoying animation for finding a treasure could be deactivated. When grinding for money one does not really want to see the animation a hundred times in a row. It is ok to see it a few times for a new (more valuable) treasure type but not for every treasure one finds.
Agreed on the animation. It's fine the first time or three, but an annoying time-waster when you need soooo many to do anything. (The animation in itself is great, no complaints on that!)

A major (probably intentional) part of the problem is the prices at the store are hyper-inflated. Examining them, it's obvious that the pricing is in economic clusters, indicating achievement levels relating to treasures.

Does the Intelligence Boost that you get at the Doctor's enable you to find anything new, or does it just increase you chances to find more Talismans?

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I've found a possible glitch- at the Library grounds, the woman NPC tells the PC to put his pants back on BEFORE you have the scene with Naomi.

Reactions: BobN290

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
Where can I find a kama sutra page for Naomi? The fairy says I don't have one, but I do have one that shows up with Ali. How do you get that one to work for Naomi?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Where can I find a kama sutra page for Naomi? The fairy says I don't have one, but I do have one that shows up with Ali. How do you get that one to work for Naomi?
Apparently each one has a separate page. Talk to Ash when you see him outside the Doctor's Office.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
1) Can you read the Treasure Hunter's Guide? Or is just having it in the inventory what counts?

2) What happens if you don't go to the Doctor's if you get stung by the scorpions? There doesn't seem to be a time constraint.

3) Is there any point in getting any more upgrades to your place after Naomi comes over in this update?

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
1) Can you read the Treasure Hunter's Guide? Or is just having it in the inventory what counts?

2) What happens if you don't go to the Doctor's if you get stung by the scorpions? There doesn't seem to be a time constraint.

3) Is there any point in getting any more upgrades to your place after Naomi comes over in this update?
1/ Just have it in you inventory, it allow you to find more than just the stone talisman.
2/ You can't booty call if poisoned
3/ I'm guessing some woman don't want to do thing with you if you don't have a nice house (gold digger everywhere...)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
3/ I'm guessing some woman don't want to do thing with you if you don't have a nice house (gold digger everywhere...)
Oh, I realize a need to upgrade eventually. I was just wondering if there was any point in taking the time and going to all the effort in THIS current update if Naomi has ALREADY been over and given the bj.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Oh, I realize a need to upgrade eventually. I was just wondering if there was any point in taking the time and going to all the effort in THIS current update if Naomi has ALREADY been over and given the bj.
I'm guessing no, since you can't find anything (or it's just me) when you have more than $700 on you and the rest is way more expensive (unless you cheat :sneaky:)

Kervy

Dec 22, 2018
Damn...this game is gonna be 10gb or more when its complete....hope they can do something about the size...

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes