BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
I hate the fishing on Android, I have over 7 hours of game play going on for the fishing, I'm stuck at the catch a 600# Hammerhead, my best in over 7 fecking hours a fecking 523.7#... bullocks I tell you!

Kedson123!

Jun 23, 2018
If you don't find a cockroach in the Full Mastbar:
How many% have you reached in the game?

Another place where there is a cockroach is here: in v42071
View attachment 801927
This isn't appearing for me - It's saying "Behind the bar is a crafting scroll you should read".

I have read the scroll and I'm missing only a cockroach. Any ideas? Thanks!

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Are you on compressed ? Have you tried the full build instead of updating ? Maybe get some random's save and check if it's not yours that's causing issues (do backups, otherwise you'll lose your progress to the new save from said random)
I've tryed updated and full, still no working...

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
This isn't appearing for me - It's saying "Behind the bar is a crafting scroll you should read".

I have read the scroll and I'm missing only a cockroach. Any ideas? Thanks!
OK, you are at v30042.
The little cockroach is hard to see.
Here you can see the cockroach running on the floor :

02.png

In the right CR, click the floor several times
and try to click on the roaming cockroach

02a.png

if you can't see the roach running ...
then send me your saves. I catch them and send the saves back.

tchaddo

Jun 4, 2018
is it possible that i'm missing a chest key? i've checked all the walkthroughs, looked for each key but there is none... and i can't open last chest with pria's page... am i the only one?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
is it possible that i'm missing a chest key? i've checked all the walkthroughs, looked for each key but there is none... and i can't open last chest with pria's page... am i the only one?
No, every update is ending with full stats of pages. End every update have one page, usually in chest with key. I v48091 is stats for pages 21/21
Try Mikor987 list of all keys

Reactions: Mikor987

Kedson123!

Jun 23, 2018
OK, you are at v30042.
The little cockroach is hard to see.
Here you can see the cockroach running on the floor :

View attachment 802429

In the right CR, click the floor several times
and try to click on the roaming cockroach

View attachment 802430

if you can't see the roach running ...
then send me your saves. I catch them and send the saves back.
Well I'm the dumbest mf that has ever lived...... Already caught it... Thanks though!

tchaddo

Jun 4, 2018
No, every update is ending with full stats of pages. End every update have one page, usually in chest with key. I v48091 is stats for pages 21/21
Try Mikor987 list of all keys
i was looking an old list, now i've found it, i was missing number 20 :sick:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
No.
You are not alon.

If you checked exactly like Alpine Eagle and Mikor987 walkthroughs
and you can't find anything in these links that is helpfull to you ...
https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=2660772
https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=3694584

then, two way :
1.) send me your saves. i give you the missed kay and send back to you, or
2.) install RPG Maker MV, CheatMenu [v1.9.2] in your game and fix this self.

Shurhand

Dec 28, 2018
Hi,

I'm playing the last update without mods or anything and game stops after talking with Janet when Kaley leaves the house, any idea why is this happening? Thank you.

Thank you!
1599306469594.png

Reactions: seba0

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
2 questions, if i may? Why was the cheat mod removed? And where are the saves located so i can cheat myself with the save editor? If i am not mistaken the saves folder should be in www but it's not.

Lazyass

Apr 20, 2020
Thank You Bro
No need to spam.
Everything is as usual, 2-3 sex scenes, a new location, a new page of the Kamasutra, a new item for crafting.

It's simple. You unpack the archive with the update, and find the same files as in the folder with the game, just replace the original files with the update and that's it.

Download from Google
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v48091-nlt-media.38582/post-4113427

The Gothic Key is behind the library. You need to solve a small puzzle to take it. Break the column with a pickaxe, a stone should appear on the left, move the stone behind the library, towards the column. There is a round point that opens the passage to the key, you need to move the stone to this point.
If you already have this key, then this is a bug and you play with the mod. You need to remove this mod.

No. Naomi and Pricia got the heart.

No, but one of the developers is reading this thread. (Thunderdark)

If you use a mod, you should delete it. You may be running an update, you should update the main game with an update instead of running it. If you updated an older version of the game with a new update, you should use all subsequent updates that were released after. If you downloaded the full version from the first page, you must unpack the archive to play the game, do not run it in the archive or in the browser.
How to update the game, written a thousand times in this thread.

If you have a game version 46082 on your computer, you can download the latest update and update the game. If you have an earlier version, you should use all subsequent updates.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

m3d10cr3

Feb 23, 2020
i have problem with new patch,
Loading Eror
Failed to load: img/characters/$Chest7.png

what should i do?
i downloaded the update version and have encountered same problem too. so i downloaded the full one and voila...
so if u have encountered this again, u must download the full one to make sure

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes