phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Official info? Because Pricia hasn't had any content in the previous updates so reasonable. And Clare will be in the next update that's 100%.
Clare is clearly spoiled in the patreon post, Pricia because she has only 3 stars and everyone is going 4 stars, before moving to a new set of characters, Madalyn because everyone had a scene already including the doctor, sofia and janet, now it's going to be probably her like 99% sure.

Reactions: Patrik

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Clare is clearly spoiled in the patreon post, Pricia because she has only 3 stars and everyone is going 4 stars, before moving to a new set of characters, Madalyn because everyone had a scene already including the doctor, sofia and janet, now it's going to be probably her like 99% sure.
Fair theories.

SoraNiUteba

May 18, 2019
I think it’s Clare, Pricia and Naomi. Haven’t had Pricia in ages. We haven’t had Naomi in a while either, Janet’s panties are teased so we will bring them to Naomi as she requested and probably get a scene.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I think it’s Clare, Pricia and Naomi. Haven’t had Pricia in ages. We haven’t had Naomi in a while either, Janet’s panties are teased so we will bring them to Naomi as she requested and probably get a scene.
Judging by the latest update it's about 99% Alia, and then by MC's dirty face, either Claire or Diana (my bet would be on Diana although I'd like it to be Claire). Mother Superior is likely as well since it seems more of the cave will be explored.

SoraNiUteba

May 18, 2019
Judging by the latest update it's about 99% Alia, and then by MC's dirty face, either Claire or Diana (my bet would be on Diana although I'd like it to be Claire). Mother Superior is likely as well since it seems more of the cave will be explored.
Had Alia 2 updates ago. If you think it’s Alia because her profile is shown in the preview, it’s just an example, doesn’t confirm she’s in the update. As for Diana/Clare, it’s going to be Clare, she’s even shown in the preview which is confirmation. You could be right about Madalyn, but I do think Pricia will be in the update because it’s been a while.

Aaditya

Jul 2, 2020
can anyone please tell me who is LISA STONEWELL. i found her pinup in lust epidemic. But no scenes of her either in lust epidemic or in treasures of nadia

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes