44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Evidence : any1 able to update/get full builds have no bugs
Evidence : no changelog has any trace of game-breaking bugs being fixed, ever
Evidence : proven since last year the only way to get bugs is to cheat/mod or fail at updating/compressed
Evidence : about 1/2 the thread being the same 2-3 fake bugs being reported in loops with 1 common point : all cheats/mods/compressed/update fails

My point proves itself by just being pointed at. Nothing yet proves the game to be buggy on it's own and NLT never came out with his arms flailing in the air that there's a game breaking bug somewhere and we should be careful.

Your turn to try and spin it the other way around
I have to support Omnikuken on his points. I have been playing from the beginning on a PC. Not a fancy rig with lots of memory or a GPU, in fact it is over seven years old. I have NEVER had a bug or a crash or an invisible object anywhere. I have not needed any cheats to gather money for house upgrades. Right now I am up to 44% complete with all pages found and all Booty Calls done. My point, NO compressed version. NO mods. NO money cheats with save edit.

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
None of the developers repaired the bug from the old OP-Mod. Although it would have been easy.
That bug isn't NLT's, so why should the fix come from the developer? As lond as the mods aren't official or encouraged by NLT, all negative consequences should be addressed to the creator of the mods since they caused it. But, by your logic, I assume you blame NLT if the game breaks after you use cheats to mess with all variables.

As for potential problems caused by hardware, I call bullshit. The 3D rendered stuff are just video clips, RPGM in general has very low requirements - I'd say a fifteen year old computer should be able to cope. But, just to flip it around a bit. You claim hardware is one of the factors involved when people here report problems. Prove it. And, while you're at it, how about just looking at how many problems people have reported on clean installs since you're so adamant in putting the blame on everything but the user not installing the game properly.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I have NEVER had a bug or a crash or an invisible object anywhere.
Right now I am up to 44% complete with all pages found and all Booty Calls done.
I'm too.
And ? what is now the big sense from this No-Different ?

SavageMuffinMan

Aug 20, 2018
I'm playing on android and now wish I could see my save files. Why are saves only accessible to rooted phones? Because at this pointed I'm getting fed up of the money drag ‍♂.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That bug isn't NLT's, so why should the fix come from the developer? As lond as the mods aren't official or encouraged by NLT, all negative consequences should be addressed to the creator of the mods since they caused it. But, by your logic, I assume you blame NLT if the game breaks after you use cheats to mess with all variables.

As for potential problems caused by hardware, I call bullshit. The 3D rendered stuff are just video clips, RPGM in general has very low requirements - I'd say a fifteen year old computer should be able to cope. But, just to flip it around a bit. You claim hardware is one of the factors involved when people here report problems. Prove it. And, while you're at it, how about just looking at how many problems people have reported on clean installs since you're so adamant in putting the blame on everything but the user not installing the game properly.
Just making stuff clear : older version of RPGmaker (VX/Ace) were low requirements engines. MV was (and is still if you don't update your devbuild) a known piece of fail for a while. Earlier builds would murder anything with less than 8GB of RAM thanks to the memory leak it took them years to fix. So yes, a potato PC could still crash and burn playing a MV game
I'm playing on android and now wish I could see my save files. Why are saves only accessible to rooted phones? Because at this pointed I'm getting fed up of the money drag ‍
♂
Android deletes your save once you close the game (maybe not all the time but it's there). Get the official port and use the chapter select. The link in the OP isn't the official build though, so you'll have to suffer. Or just play on PC

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Im using the Red mod.
And here we are.

Clean the game save folders, in you user folder etc. and download a full version and don't use mods or compressed version.

Use this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v44081-nlt-media.38582/post-3991349

If you want to get more money (get as much money as you need because of you get too much money then the game can stuck because it won't drop artifacts etc.) then:

modify the save game with rpgmaker save editor

or use this plugin

You don't need to cheat in this game. If you get stuck then use the walkthrough or see walkthrough videos or ask for help in this forum.

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
The question is: what is this ? "sense" ?
depending on this it makes sense or is nonsenses.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
99.9% was the changes for using mods and more than half of the problems come from this and the compressed version.

I help if I can but this game thread would be at maximum 300 pages without these mods and other magic plugins.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You mean about 20 if people could actually read above their post and/or use the search function to discover their question was asked and answered about a million times before them ?

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
bruh, tell me about it.
i just dont like girls like Alia, she's just hella annoying.
No, the next update will be about Clare getting into cave at MountPeak, collecting Janet's pants and maybe bring it to Niomi.

The status of Alia is just a sample of this new feature.

Krishna143

May 21, 2019
In walkthrough it says "Go to the exit of the Cave, you will see a vase on top, break it with a Pickaxe,
and you will get another Basic Container." But i can't find the vase at the exit of the cave. Please help

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
In walkthrough it says "Go to the exit of the Cave, you will see a vase on top, break it with a Pickaxe,
and you will get another Basic Container." But i can't find the vase at the exit of the cave. Please help
In caveroom, with lake, where Clare was swim. In left upper corner is vase.
I don't know if I'm right. Whats your % and how many containers you have?

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
99.9% was the changes for using mods and more than half of the problems come from this and the compressed version.

I help if I can but this game thread would be at maximum 300 pages without these mods and other magic plugins.
...and...we could talk about the path of the game, instead of the path of wherethefuckaremysavefiles.

I followed Harpocrates' actions and muted that guy. It has become apparent that he argues just to argue. People's issues demand pragmatic solutions, and that includes being 'scolded' to not dick around with the game. While he's chiding Omnikuken for 'scolding,' he's insisting that it's the dev's job to sort out all the 'bugs' caused by the mods. Enough was enough.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes