Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Janet is the notmom, she'll be last to get dicked cause reasons. Asking for her every build is like asking a wall to move itself

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Will madelyn be there in next update .. any guess ?
Based on the weekly reports; There will finally be some juicy content with Clare + the continuation of Janet's story (bringing her dirty underwear back to Naomi's) + maybe some mingling with friendly neighborhood brainlet, Alia.

But other than that, and considering NLT's unpredictability when it comes to whose character is being featured in a full blown story scene vs a mere kamasutra page/album picture, fuck knows really. pepoShrug.png

Last edited:
Reactions: qweasd55

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
I have to support Omnikuken on his points. I have been playing from the beginning on a PC. Not a fancy rig with lots of memory or a GPU, in fact it is over seven years old. I have NEVER had a bug or a crash or an invisible object anywhere. I have not needed any cheats to gather money for house upgrades. Right now I am up to 44% complete with all pages found and all Booty Calls done. My point, NO compressed version. NO mods. NO money cheats with save edit.
Agreed
I am also playing on a 6 years old PC which was considered 'mid-range' back then and I also had zero crashes or bugs.
Game runs perfectly. (when I tried playing The Witcher 3' however my videocard started to choke and trying to turn itself into a frying pan)
Also cheats are not really needed, you can find more than enough talismans to get money and the Hint-fairy works fine (sure, you might miss out on some kamasutra pages, but I'm not a completionist....

Just install the vanilla version of the game and enjoy!

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
I'm curious about something. Will current booty calls recieve an updated scene? I remember in lust epidemic sex aways ended with pulling out. But once you advanced enough in the story, a creampie option would become avaliable.
I'm wondering if the same will happen in this game.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes