Vampyre

Jan 22, 2020
Is there anyway to edit your save game and change the amount of items you have IE - Keys, I seem to be always been short on keys and have chests I can't open!

Vampyre

Jan 22, 2020
So I'm stuck... can't figure out what cave to go to.. All it's saying is there is in the cave is a cold water were you catch a cockroack or something...

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Just FYI.. I downloaded the Linux Full Build v48091 and played on Linux Mint 20. I had to add "Allow Executing File As Program" permissions to launcher.sh and NW. After that, I played over 12+ hours (including puzzles) on a new save without any glitch or slowdown and I did not need a walkthrough since the Crystal drops enough hints for me to pick up on. Not one problem found. No crashes, zero bugs. Other than being packed by a Windows computer, this game was really polished and fairly challenging. The only reason anyone would need a walkthrough are some of the puzzles in the Ancient Temple are insane.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
> > Anyone having saved files from the point of madelyn bathe scene
> you need a save from v38062 38%
My version was 0.4something
i suspect you are playing with v48091. If you want to watch Madelyn bathe, then you need a save of 38%. So, the save of v38062. I gave you the link.

again anyone can help me i format my pc how i can retrive my save ?
After formatting the data is gone. Just start playing again. ToN is such a beautiful game that you will enjoy it a lot. If you don't want that, download saves from this forum.
e.g. : https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=2896935

Facepalm means: "Myself, I don't see through there and am completely overwhelmed and have no clue what I could say sensible to it." . DoubleFacepalm is the same, in the square.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Stuck at 20% but I'm not lacking the Kamasutra page for Emily found in the Church.
This lack of percentage has blocked the progress of the game I think.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sure this might not matter much later, but I think being out of synch isn't a good idea.

ToN_20.jpg
The image is the current progress I have with the women.

Luffy1381

Aug 2, 2020
I wouldn't recommend Milfy City, personally. It's a good game with good graphics and everything... but you're going to be starting a game that will never be finished. It hasn't been updated in almost a year, the creator has obviously gotten bored with it, and now he's started work on another game. The general consensus is that it could get one more update, but that's it. You'll get some enjoyment from it, but playing half a game knowing you'll never see the end can be really frustrating.

As far as other recommendations... that's a broad question. What are you looking for in a game?
IS Milf City abandoned ?

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
How do I create the swift shovel? I have an Alloy shovel head, ultra shovel handle, and carbon shovel shaft. What am I missing?

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes