oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I should, I should, I should go to bed .....

"Goodnight ladies, ladies goodnight. It's time to say goodbye.
Let me tell you, now, goodnight ladies, ladies goodnight.
It's time to say goodbye."

To help you fall asleep and for nice, gentle, sweet dreams,
a good night present here: a RP-20-Kiss !!

RP 20 Viaga.png RP 20 (13).png RP 20 (14).png

Goodnight ladies, ladies goodnight !

Reactions: t727

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Its a 1650 with 4GB DDR5 in a i5 9th generation and 8 GB of DDR and runs another games with a lot more graphics very easy... so I dont thinks its related with video, as I already tryed with a savegame that I found here with 48%... my curret saves has 46% only...
OK, 2 things

01) If you have a genuine ToN, try clicking on "Verify Install" on your launcher screen.
02) Post your saved game, we will see if it works for us.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
OK, 2 things

01) If you have a genuine ToN, try clicking on "Verify Install" on your launcher screen.
02) Post your saved game, we will see if it works for us.
Ok, since I cant find "verify Install" I think is not a genuine ToN, só, i'm posting a compressed file with my saves...

Thanks a lot for all of your help!

Reactions: Mikor987

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Ok, since I cant find "verify Install" I think is not a genuine ToN, só, i'm posting a compressed file with my saves...

Thanks a lot for all of your help!
I am playing your save game Default5.rpgsave and it is working fine.
Defaultt1.rpgsave is OK too, just gave grand talisman to Pricia,
At this stage I would recommend you download the full ToN 48091 from
then install it somewhere else then load Default1.rpgsave and see if you have the same trouble.

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
At this stage I would recommend you download the full ToN 48091 from Mega
then install it somewhere else then load Default1.rpgsave and see if you have the same trouble.
checked them too,no problem,like you said might be his game

batcountry

Nov 2, 2018
The crystal is telling me there is something near the deep jungle you can get with the whip. Where is it (and please don't say near the deep jungle)?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Its a 1650 with 4GB DDR5 in a i5 9th generation and 8 GB of DDR and runs another games with a lot more graphics very easy... so I dont thinks its related with video, as I already tryed with a savegame that I found here with 48%... my curret saves has 46% only...
My PC is a i5 9th generation with 512SSD, 8 GB and a 1660ti, so its o
I'm confused now.... last time you said you have 1660 TI now 1650 - so, what is correct? 1650, 1650 TI or 1660 TI??

Btw, I asked for the driver number, because Nvidia released a newer drivers for these cards in August.

so I dont thinks its related with video
Next time check Windows Event Viewer as soon as the game freeze. However, 8 of 10 times issues with the game are related to graphic card drivers.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Is there any way to make money quickly?
Red Ginseng and Maka Plant deposit in SquareMart. 11 each. (Five Phillweed)
Then collect Talisman.
But it is hard to buy luxury sofa or artwork.
Is this the only way to make money?

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
The crystal is telling me there is something near the deep jungle you can get with the whip. Where is it (and please don't say near the deep jungle)?
Look further up this listing of posts for oCATo and click on link at foot of post for walkthroughs.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
I'm confused now.... last time you said you have 1660 TI now 1650 - so, what is correct? 1650, 1650 TI or 1660 TI??

Btw, I asked for the driver number, because Nvidia released a newer drivers for these cards in August.

Next time check Windows Event Viewer as soon as the game freeze. However, 8 of 10 times issues with the game are related to graphic card drivers.
Sorry, I didn't check on first time, but is a 1650 normal with 4DDR. My driver version is 445.87 but I just realize with what you sayid that already have a newer version. I will download it, install and try again.
Just want to thank you for the support! Thanks a lot dude!

Last edited:

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
At this stage I would recommend you download the full ToN 48091 from Mega
I've suspected this was a game problem as I've tryied with another save game downloaded from here. I will try to dowload agai the full version and i'm downloading now a newer version of the driver from the graphic card. Lets see it will be work. Plus, I think if I can solve this problem, if someone has the same or a similar problem on future it might be helpfull.
Again, thanks a lot for the effort to help!

Nut, one thing... you tryied to hand the jasmine oil to Pricia too? My game freezes just before that.

I've already updated my video card, and check for logs in windows event manager without success. Now i'm downloading again the full version. Hope it works this time. :giggle:

Last edited:

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
So guys, I've downloaded a full version again and keeps freezing.
I've made a video of when its happens... but honestly, I', losing my hope here...

Sidhu boy

Jul 8, 2019
My android device is rooted but I am unable to find the save location (not present in Android/data).
Can anyone help me please....

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes