• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
I dont think is a savegame problem because I've used the beta saves from here and yet the freeezes continue.
So, I've tryied now do as you said unziping to c:\ToN and run from there, but still freezing... I just get tired of fucking Pricia's ass now... :D

Hey, and if you can pcik my save, past from this scene and send me again just before that? I think its a onetime problem and before that perhaps its doesn't happen again...
I know, I work with IT too and my job is just to help clients solving their problems with our programs, but sometimes you just put ou the fire instead of finding how its started.
Here is your Default1.rpgsave after giving Pricia the Jasmine Massage Oil:

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
It's done!!!

Thank you so much my friend... It's sad that we didn't solve this problem, but now I can continue my game.
Thanks a lot again!!
Great!

Now the daredevil I am would re-enter the Parlor, summon Evie, and asked her why the heck were you freezing my game!

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Great!

Now the daredevil I am would re-enter the Parlor, summon Evie, and asked her why the heck were you freezing my game!
As I said, I was sick of fuck Pricia in the Ass... I've done it 30 ou 40 times a row!!
Now I've gone find the items that I missed so far... just to keep 48% as needed to be..
Thanks again Dude!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
As I said, I was sick of fuck Pricia in the Ass... I've done it 30 ou 40 times a row!!
Now I've gone find the items that I missed so far... just to keep 48% as needed to be..
Thanks again Dude!
I tried your save and was able to finish the scene without an issue same as Mikor987. So, the real problem is on your side the question is: What cause the freeze? :unsure:

Reactions: Mikor987

disso

Jan 2, 2018
Everytime I hand the oil to PRiscia my game freezes... anyone having the same problem?
I did, when I was standing behind her desk (next to her sprite) as there had been a glitch approaching her from the from and getting the game to let me talk to her.

I reloaded and approached normally and it worked.

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes