zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
1) When you open game menu (Right click, X, ...) you see girls profiles with kamasutra pages. Compare it with List of all kamasutra pages. Than find what you miss.
Here is post with all lists:
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v48091-nlt-media.38582/post-3692241

2) Click on Crystal stone in menu. What Evie say?
Or try talk with all NPC in game
I don't see anything that says kamasutra pages next to or around the profiles. I only see hearts next to each girl. And I am at Estero Park where I am supposed to be able to find a chest key and kamasutra page to the left, but I see nothing other than the chest key that I can get. (There is a shovel shaft and stone talisman father to the left but nothing else..)

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
VERY confused. Can't get far even though I have looked at two different walkthroughs.
Here also ? Picture WALKTHROUGH

i read what you wrote. So that I understand you where you are:
where, at what% are you playing ? Or, even better, send your last save here.
Then I check where you are and what you have to do next.

zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
Here also ? Picture WALKTHROUGH

i read what you wrote. So that I understand you where you are:
where, at what% are you playing ? Or, even better, send your last save here.
Then I check where you are and what you have to do next.
Many thanks, figured it out. I was misreading the walkthroughs and the picture walkthroughs definitely solved it for me.

InstinctPro

Jun 6, 2017
Anybody know how where to put a save on a rooted Android? Saw someone saying you can see the directory if you are rooted.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Only you can verify it by approaching her from different positions.
Hey, I've got some news... You're right.
Approaching her from front don't freezes the game afterwards, but approaching from the left side does.
Finally we know what happened and I really hope this could be usefull for someone.

Thanks for your time and patience my friend!!

Mystery Solved!!! Scooby-Doo would be proud of us!! :p:p:p

Reactions: Nelix171

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey, I've got some news... You're right.
Approaching her from front don't freezes the game afterwards, but approaching from the left side does.
Finally we know what happened and I really hope this could be usefull for someone.

Thanks for your time and patience my friend!!

Mystery Solved!!! Scooby-Doo would be proud of us!! :p:p:p
I tried to approach her from all three positions - front, left and right -, but neither of that freeze the game for me.

Really strange why it freeze for you.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
It was just kind of fan-made thing. I want to post them one by one when people are boring during waiting for update.

I had an idea to make a funny event for MC and Janet. I tried to start it but felt it would take too much of time, so I gave up.

View attachment 812729
Please feel free, take your time and get it right. I want to see Janet's world turned upside down..

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Please feel free, take your time and get it right. I want to see Janet's world turned upside down..

It just takes very basic photoshop skills and some time. Everybody can make some funny events with all the material in game files.

Honestly I'd like to watch other fans to make similar works. That will be funny.

The difficult part is not putting every characters together to make weird or uncomfortable scene. It is to make something looks like it is part of the story or it could happen in some kind of situation in the game. That's what I think.

Reactions: Nelix171

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
I have v48 downloaded, but it says I only have 46% completion. I think I've done everything. Just so I'm sure, what happens, story wise, in v48?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I have v48 downloaded, but it says I only have 46% completion. I think I've done everything. Just so I'm sure, what happens, story wise, in v48?
% is also tied to doing the Booty Calls with outfits and whatnot, viewing them I'm pretty sure. While I haven't done the latest update myself, I would recommend running through all the kamasutra pages you have with all the outfits and see what happens to your percentage.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes