cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey, I've got some news... You're right.
Approaching her from front don't freezes the game afterwards, but approaching from the left side does.
Finally we know what happened and I really hope this could be usefull for someone.

Thanks for your time and patience my friend!!

Mystery Solved!!! Scooby-Doo would be proud of us!! :p:p:p
I tried to approach her from all three positions - front, left and right -, but neither of that freeze the game for me.

Really strange why it freeze for you.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
It was just kind of fan-made thing. I want to post them one by one when people are boring during waiting for update.

I had an idea to make a funny event for MC and Janet. I tried to start it but felt it would take too much of time, so I gave up.

View attachment 812729
Please feel free, take your time and get it right. I want to see Janet's world turned upside down..

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Please feel free, take your time and get it right. I want to see Janet's world turned upside down..

It just takes very basic photoshop skills and some time. Everybody can make some funny events with all the material in game files.

Honestly I'd like to watch other fans to make similar works. That will be funny.

The difficult part is not putting every characters together to make weird or uncomfortable scene. It is to make something looks like it is part of the story or it could happen in some kind of situation in the game. That's what I think.

Reactions: Nelix171

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
I have v48 downloaded, but it says I only have 46% completion. I think I've done everything. Just so I'm sure, what happens, story wise, in v48?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I have v48 downloaded, but it says I only have 46% completion. I think I've done everything. Just so I'm sure, what happens, story wise, in v48?
% is also tied to doing the Booty Calls with outfits and whatnot, viewing them I'm pretty sure. While I haven't done the latest update myself, I would recommend running through all the kamasutra pages you have with all the outfits and see what happens to your percentage.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
a new update?
i really like the story,wtf
Probably at the end of the month or early October. Deve has a website with a count down, where he targets expected releases. But its not yet ready. Considerations were between two games, and his supporters preferences on what to focus on for the next released updates. But no firm date yet set.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hey guys.

Im stuck at the point where Alia and Emily go to Estero Key and then cave we find near the secret spot.

I need to create a rock bomb but I can't find any Jade talisman. I have 4 silver Talisman 2 nitroglycerin and 2 basic containers.
Over checked the park multiple times with perception boost as well but no luck.

Any help would be appreciated. Even a save file for upto that point.

Thanks and Stay awesome.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What drops is pure random. Further away from entrance will get you rarer talismans. If nothing spawns ever : you cheated yourself too much $ and will need to cheat it back down or buy a bunch of junk/talismans held on MC count for total $

Lucky22

Apr 4, 2018
This is the best game I have played so far and the things that makes it so special n better from the rest of the games is that you don't have to wait much longer for the updates and it's one of the few "VOICED" games with a great story and render.

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Hey guys.

Im stuck at the point where Alia and Emily go to Estero Key and then cave we find near the secret spot.

I need to create a rock bomb but I can't find any Jade talisman. I have 4 silver Talisman 2 nitroglycerin and 2 basic containers.
Over checked the park multiple times with perception boost as well but no luck.

Any help would be appreciated. Even a save file for upto that point.

Thanks and Stay awesome.
Just a Tip for ya to get more tailismen if ya go to jungle and go on and off the screeens few time like 5x more dots apear and if you cut over to other jungle screens aswell they apear more there too just run around jungle in and off screens more dots apear for talismens :)

Reactions: BatmanNinja

FlyP

Jan 29, 2019
Guys, can you tell me where Madalyn is located? After installing the patch, I can't find it to advance the story(60%)

4.50 star(s) 504 Votes