H2R

Jul 9, 2020
new game wow i thought this would take yeears but thankfully it doesnt seems like it

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
thx, iam lazy.
2/3 of the posts are board pollution- that includes your recent posts, and it includes this post.

Nearly all broken game issues have been proven to be down to playing a modded, compressed or otherwise broken game/save. As part of the larger trend of (guessing) 30% of posts involving the game not working as intended, I'd say a couple of hundred posts include the issue of player having attained completion percentage above the maximum attainable percentage.

Most of the 30% involves the player having no awareness/appreciation of the risks/consequences of playing a modded game, but doesn't the ensuing razzing. It also doesn't include posts essentially asking the board to play the game for the player.

In almost all cases, both the problem and post whingeing about the problem are avoidable. While there are some kind sorts who have posted walkthroughs and lists, empathy for bewildered modders is gone at this point. Omnikuken may be the snarkslinger-in-chief, but he is not alone in his sentiment.

To keep it on-topic, when Jenat eat Kayly pussy

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You can also have MC run around school with a giant schlong-hat on his head for most of the game

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I find it ironic you say that, yet you still play this where there is pretty much confirmed devil/demon worship.
I said DIK game. Guess you have a limited attention span. As far as this game is concerned, the Mother Superior and the now ghost priest are devil worshipers. Those exposed to the treasure may get some curse taint. Doesn't equate to the DIK sorrority, having a Devil, red skin and black horns in their promo.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Good news for NLT's: Treasure of Nadia ToN fans. NLT's count down reached 12 hours so, somewhere around Eleven EST USA, we can expect an update. This is your link to NLT's clock:

Reactions: UraN82

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Good news for NLT's: Treasure of Nadia ToN fans. NLT's count down reached 12 hours so, somewhere around Eleven EST USA, we can expect an update. This is your link to NLT's clock:
Yeah he always releases at 10:00 CDT (US)

Reactions: Juancabeta

ApexAlex

Apr 18, 2020
I said DIK game. Guess you have a limited attention span. As far as this game is concerned, the Mother Superior and the now ghost priest are devil worshipers. Those exposed to the treasure may get some curse taint. Doesn't equate to the DIK sorrority, having a Devil, red skin and black horns in their promo.
I mean... You say you'll play a game with actual devil worship, but won't play a game with implied devil worship? I just don't understand that.

Your loss if you don't want to give Being a Dik a try. Incase you were wondering though, there isn't any devil worship in Being a Dik.

4.50 star(s) 504 Votes