StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
read 4 posts up if you use updates otherwise give us details:
Operating System, compressed or not, mod or not, incest or not, cheat or not, update or full game, ...
I used the update, nothing else, use PC no mods, compressed or any else. I will download the full version.

Reactions: Mikor987
Dec 12, 2019
hot damn we're gonna get to shoot something with a musket soon. ALso can anyone remind me where the damned moss can be found? I thought it was the crypt. (and i'm aware that its possible that another instance isn't accessible - much like the philweed in previous updates - but i want to confirm whether or not that is the case)

QV

Nov 7, 2017
The game isn't recognizing that I read the scroll behind the bar, so the clues aren't advancing. Is there a rat to be found this update?

spawn549

Nov 7, 2019
51% is correct.

FYI, the first two digits of the version number is the % completion you'll be at with a full save through that update, and the next digits are the month of the release, and the last digit is which update of the month.

This update is v51092 = 51% / 09 (September) / 2nd update of the month

Last update was v48091 = 48% / 09 (September) / 1st update of the month

Before that it was v 46082 = 46% / 08 (August) / 2nd update of the month

Etc
awesome, thanks for the response , and a detailed one at it. i think i remember this being discussed way earlier threads, like maybe the 1-200's but i am usually pretty up to date with the updates so i don't need to go back as far looking through threads. Todays' case was a little different because i missed the 1st. now knowing the breaking down on the version helps a ton, thanks again!!

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The game isn't recognizing that I read the scroll behind the bar, so the clues aren't advancing. Is there a rat to be found this update?
Yes, you'll need to catch a rat to complete this release. The clue about the scroll isn't really to point out "there's a scroll there". Rather, it's a subtle hint that "you'll need to use this scroll in this release."

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
awesome, thanks for the response , and a detailed one at it. i think i remember this being discussed way earlier threads, like maybe the 1-200's but i am usually pretty up to date with the updates so i don't need to go back as far looking through threads. Todays' case was a little different because i missed the 1st. now knowing the breaking down on the version helps a ton, thanks again!!
LOL, the version decode is explained around here almost every other day.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: spawn549

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
I already got the keys in this update but I don't know where I'm supposed to be looking in the cave where the crew was trapped?

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes