Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I downloaded the full update and says the file already exists in my system from 2 weeks ago. Is there an update or is this a false alarm?

hujinuku

Dec 30, 2018
I'm with heels team, 'cause we're got absolute ffin borin' with all the teens that've been showed since day 1 and on.
RIOT!!1!1!1!

Cyeu

Jun 27, 2018
I downloaded the version v54101 that appeared on the front page, but when i play it says i've already finished the update, but I'm only at 48%. Anyone knows whats up with this, and also is there a chagelog?

Reactions: chilliam

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I downloaded the full update and says the file already exists in my system from 2 weeks ago. Is there an update or is this a false alarm?
Apparently the Mega link for the full download hasn't been updated yet, so we need to wait.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
U should have a total of 4 broken keys by the end of this update, use them to craft a key. Chest is underneath the lighthouse
Thanks man! I don't remember doing this before and will remember the crafting for future reference. I blame Madalyn's impossible gorgeousness for knocking the crafting memory out of my head. Totally amazing animations. That's what I call a ***** update.

• Haha
Reactions: Jrock0986
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes