polycrylate

Sep 28, 2020
So almost every girl that the mc interacts with regularly
Bro yes, its sad. The girls I like have rare scenes which sucks :/ though it did start to pick up lately with diana, clare and sofia but yeah the "content" in this update for me kinda sucked. But still a large chunk of "content" that others will like so props to devs

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Bro yes, its sad. The girls I like have rare scenes which sucks :/ though it did start to pick up lately with diana, clare and sofia but yeah the "content" in this update for me kinda sucked. But still a large chunk of "content" that others will like so props to devs
Yeah it must suck to play the game if you don't really care for most of the girls.

Reactions: polycrylate

polycrylate

Sep 28, 2020
Yeah it must suck to play the game if you don't really care for most of the girls.
Well half, I guess janet and naomi are alright... but its kaley, and alia and priscia that I can't bear. But I like the adventure side/story and the adventure characters and "scenes" lol

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well half, I guess janet and naomi are alright... but its kaley, and alia and priscia that I can't bear. But I like the adventure side/story and the adventure characters and "scenes" lol
I will agree with you on Priscia, I don't find her very interesting but I don't mind getting scenes with her.

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
Anyone know where the 26th extra is. I thought the clue said something about a falling skeleton but I don't remember what cave room that was, but can't find anything in any of the skeleton rooms. I also didn't find anything behind the library but that didn't keep me from finishing the update.

You open the chest with the 4 broken keys (converted to a single chest key). The chest is under the lighthouse.

polycrylate

Sep 28, 2020
Anyone know where the 26th extra is. I thought the clue said something about a falling skeleton but I don't remember what cave room that was, but can't find anything in any of the skeleton rooms. I also didn't find anything behind the library but that didn't keep me from finishing the update.

You open the chest with the 4 broken keys (converted to a single chest key). The chest is under the lighthouse.
The library key is at the full back of the garden near the middle, a weird coloured plant which u can click and use pickaxe on

akstorm

Apr 12, 2019
the 9/9 is booty calls, not the same thing. i have 22/23 pages, and i know the 23rd is in that chest. Can anyone tell me who's page that is so i know if it's worth going back to an earlier save?
Pricia on top
the 9/9 is booty calls, not the same thing. i have 22/23 pages, and i know the 23rd is in that chest. Can anyone tell me who's page that is so i know if it's worth going back to an earlier save?
Pricia on top

4.50 star(s) 515 Votes