polycrylate

Sep 28, 2020
i only have broken keys x3, where the 4th one?
There was 2 in this update, one north of where the tiger usually is (where you meet Ash again), 2nd the room in the lighthouses you open up with the 2nd canon. The other 2 should be from previous updates

nospamnospam

May 15, 2020
is there a way to UNcraft something? I made a pirate key (used up two broken keys) instead of a chest key so now I'm 2 broken keys short.

Reactions: rdblev

volnut

Jan 18, 2019
Cant find the chest in the church the gothic key found under lighthouse fits. Any idea where its located?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Probably a stupid question but, how do I install the update? I already have an older version downloaded.
First of all, it can't just be any older version. Updates only work if you are already up-to-date to the immediately previous version, in this case v51092.

If you are already up-to-date to the immediately previous version, then you just need to copy the extracted files from the update package into the folder where you have the game, overwriting some of the existing files.

If you can't figure out what I just wrote above, or if you get error messages about missing files after the update, then you did it wrong. In that case, do everybody a favor and just download the whole game.

Cant find the chest in the church the gothic key found under lighthouse fits. Any idea where its located?
From Madalyn's room, go up the corridor to the next screen. It's a dark room and the chest is in the middle, flanked by candles. It's a little hard to see.

volnut

Jan 18, 2019
From Madalyn's room, go up the corridor to the next screen. It's a dark room and the chest is in the middle, flanked by candles. It's a little hard to see.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you cabin!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
is there a way to UNcraft something? I made a pirate key (used up two broken keys) instead of a chest key so now I'm 2 broken keys short.
You should only be able to make 1 pirate key (story item), game doesn't provide all the other junk required to craft more (ish). You'd have to mod/cheat/hax that junk back into the game aka you screwed yourself

drinktheevil

Feb 24, 2018
SO....do I have to run through all the artifact finding bullshit and chasing shit in the caves and shit...thats the only thing keeping me from running through another play of this game...it was incredifuckingly tedious. Edit: OP do saves work with new versions? if not ill pass.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Yes, all the shits you talked shit about are still in the game. Shit. They're like 99% of the game's basics and everything revolves around them

Cirode

Mar 6, 2019
You should only be able to make 1 pirate key (story item), game doesn't provide all the other junk required to craft more (ish). You'd have to mod/cheat/hax that junk back into the game aka you screwed yourself
They did make a Pirate Medalion in this update so you could if you did not spend the broken parts on a chest key.

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
I only have 1 key that i found in this update, i wonder what i did wrong? i don't use cheats or anything i just play each patch vanilla

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes