• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

haivu

Mar 27, 2019
I don't use "incest patch" and play normally. What is the difference between "incest patch". Please write simple and grammatically correct because I use google translate. Thanks for answering.

kenadam1190

Sep 1, 2019
I don't use "incest patch" and play normally. What is the difference between "incest patch". Please write simple and grammatically correct because I use google translate. Thanks for answering.
Incest patch is a code/file changes to make Janet as Mother and Kaley as Sister.

stryke

Jan 10, 2018
Are the Android (and Mac & Linux) versions linked in the first post usually the official downloads or ports from the Windows version?

If it's the second option, I will have a look into it myself to do the Android port, as it seems the usual uploader is on holidays or something ;)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
dont understant why people want incest patch and fuck there own mother and sister............ think many have here a oedipus complex (im dutch , so dont know exact typing of words , but i think you understand what i meaning
Not everyone who likes incest themes games want to fuck his family members or have an Oedipus complex.

I do not immerse myself into the game and therefore I do not think I'm the MC who fucks his mom or sister while playing with the incest patch.

I think of it as voyeurism watching others who are breaking the taboo.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Are the Android (and Mac & Linux) versions linked in the first post usually the official downloads or ports from the Windows version?
The files on OP are original uploaded by Dark Coven. He has some payment issue going on and therefore he didn't shared the game this time.
If it's the second option, I will have a look into it myself to do the Android port, as it seems the usual uploader is on holidays or something
Don't bother yourself with it, because Android user will complain that the incest patch is missing or their old save no longer work - probably they will complain about both. :LOL:

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Cant seem to find where to put the saves,kind of a noob at this help would be appreciated.thanks
Would be easier to help you if you gave more details (mainly, what system you're playing on), but luckily for you the answer is in the original post of this thread

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Linux version is a joke. RPGM uses very outdated version of nw.js that won't work in any modern distro. Moreover, nw.js is a bugged piece of shit itself. Font problems, codec problems ... whatever but not a stable work.
A lot of versions of nw.js don't suit Treasure of Nadia. However I've got the game to run brilliantly on every Linux system I've come across as follows.

1. Download the 0.42.6 version of nw.js from here:

Click the "Previous releases" link and navigate to the 0.42.6 version that suits your system. Usually this will be the 64-bit Linux version below:

Download the 0.42.6 version of the shared object libffmpeg.so from here:

The correct one for the 64-bit Linux version mentioned above is:

3:

Extract the folder in file the nwjs-v0.42.6-linux-x64.tar.gz archive somewhere writable and rename the folder if you care to. I'm going to keep calling it the nwjs folder for reference in future.

4:

Extract the libffmpeg.so from the 0.42.6-linux-x64.zip file into the lib folder inside the nwjs folder to replace the original, which hasn't been complied to play mp4 video.

5:

Copy the www folder and package.json file from the Treasure of Nadia folder to the nwjs folder and you're pretty much done. (You need the package.json in order to read and write from/to wherever your previous saves are located. ) To test the game open a terminal, navigate to the nwjs folder and run the game by typing ./nw at the prompt and hitting enter. When I did this the game started up but it is possible on your system that the nw file might not have been set as an executable. If this happens type sudo chmod +x nw, enter your superuser password and hit enter or set the executable bit in the file using your GUI.

Most Linux now comes with a polished GUI and so you should be able to add a launcher to the nw executable to your Desktop and/or some menu to execute the game with a click of the mouse or tap of the touchpad.

Always works for me and I hope it works for you.

Last edited:

rambo25

Sep 13, 2020
Would be easier to help you if you gave more details (mainly, what system you're playing on), but luckily for you the answer is in the original post of this thread
must have over looked it or didn't grasp it as i wrote Im kind of a noob at this.thanks for the reply

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes