• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Have you really v54101? Looks like you have some mess with updating. When you click on soul crystal in left down corner is version number.
Or try restart your game.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
somebody tell me first nr of game is on how much procent it end............. then why stop mine on 48 and not 54??????????????

or did somebody lie to me

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

anonbaggins

Mar 20, 2019
Linux update only: Mega
Mac update only: Mega
Android: Mega
I've tried everything I can think of, and the search function has yielded some confusing results... but HOW IN THE HELL do I update the game on a Mac?

I've downloaded the most recent FULL version of the game on Mac, as well as the Mac update... I've tried copying and pasting the "contents" of the update into the full game "contents"... and nope... still the old version of the game.

Anyone have screen shots of exactly how to do this?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Reactions: Mikor987

Surf Dude

Mar 3, 2018
I've tried everything I can think of, and the search function has yielded some confusing results... but HOW IN THE HELL do I update the game on a Mac?

I've downloaded the most recent FULL version of the game on Mac, as well as the Mac update... I've tried copying and pasting the "contents" of the update into the full game "contents"... and nope... still the old version of the game.

Anyone have screen shots of exactly how to do this?
You can find a working MacOS solution here...

Reactions: Mikor987

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
1601887195382.png

Next week will come a new chapter of Treasure of Nadia and will feature 3 new story scenes, a new Kamasutra page and a new profile. Additionally there will be a new item that you can buy for your house that will allow you to play certain music from the game in your home.

Progress on the follow-up title to Treasure of Nadia has continued and believe it or not several character designs are already completed. It is my hope that in November I will have a roster of characters to share and get feedback on.

Some new refinements to skin surfaces and some changes to the design process have resulted in some fantastic initial designs. I can't wait to share them with you!

lilcleotorres

Aug 17, 2020
Can anyone help me out as I think I'm stuck. I've played through the last update and only manage to get to 52%. I've gone through every single map, every puzzle (apart from 21), had every available booty call in all outfits, but still no 54% and it's driving me nuts.

The only achievements I haven't got are the hammerhead and puzzle 21 (21 only comes available after catching a hammerhead)

Evie tells me i have completed the update, but I obviously haven't since I'm still on 52%
I have not had a phone call from Vlad in the library so maybe that plays a part.

Any help is more than welcome.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Can anyone help me out as I think I'm stuck. I've played through the last update and only manage to get to 52%. I've gone through every single map, every puzzle (apart from 21), had every available booty call in all outfits, but still no 54% and it's driving me nuts.

The only achievements I haven't got are the hammerhead and puzzle 21 (21 only comes available after catching a hammerhead)

Evie tells me i have completed the update, but I obviously haven't since I'm still on 52%
I have not had a phone call from Vlad in the library so maybe that plays a part.

Any help is more than welcome.
When you click on soul crystal and Evie appear, there is progress line on bottom of screen, you must have everything full. You probably miss some kamasutra page or some profile (extra)
There are list form Mikor987
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v54101-nlt-media.38582/post-3692241
Puzzles and fish are not included in total progress.

lilcleotorres

Aug 17, 2020
When you click on soul crystal and Evie appear, there is progress line on bottom of screen, you must have everything full. You probably miss some kamasutra page or some profile (extra)
There are list form Mikor987
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v54101-nlt-media.38582/post-3692241
Puzzles and fish are not included in total progress.
Thank you! I've just seen I only have 22/23 pages and 25/26 extras so I'm missing 2 of them. I had not paid attention to that menu before.

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes