Apr 11, 2020
MacOS:
  1. Download the windows patch/update
  2. Create a duplicate of your game (eg. 'Game copy')
  3. Right click 'Game'
  4. Select 'show package content'
  5. Navigate to: 'Contents/Resources/app.nw/'
  6. Overwrite it's contents with the files you find in the 'www' folder of the patch/update you've just downloaded
  7. Now copy the 'Contents/Resources/app.nw' folder from your duplicate 'Game copy'
  8. Paste it in 'Contents/Resources/'
  9. Select 'merge' in the popup
Done!

No errors, no missing files ;)

Solves:
Thanks mate!

Reactions: Surf Dude

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
You do NOT have to wait!

I've done it dozens of times: Update Ubuntu or Pop_OS! ToN with a windows update.

Again, Everything under www is OS-INDEPENDENT !!! only the files directly under the ROOT of ToN are OS-DEPENDENT !!!

Just copy everything under www from the update zip to your www Linux install or app.nw Mac install.
That's the first thing I did, and It always manages to crash immediately ( on Ubuntu ).
Did a back0check too, Ran the previous version without any problem but it didn't run once I updated with the windows update, from the first post on this thread.

At the same time, I was also figuring out how to run it on arch, so maybe I manage to break something I shouldn't have.
NVM unless same happens with next update too.

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
I use the program called Wine.

Should let you know about everything you might need. Games run pretty well, but not every game works. This one does ;)
I only have Intel gpu on my device and this game is a bit heavy in graphics. Wine can run it, but it lag slightly but enough that did not want to run it.

Baloo777

Aug 30, 2020
You no need download full bulid everytime, bud you need regularly update.
If you have v54101 and you on 51% maybe you miss some kamasutra pages, or some Profiles (Extra). Try check crystal soul there is in bottom line all you progress.
Maybe you miss some booty call. You must invate all your girls to full%.
Thanks mate.

Then i understand more. My phone had issues with the updates. So therefore i installed full build.

But in future i wont.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
yes, I mean there is another page missing, and I know where the chest that has it is, I just didn't find a key for that
If you know the location of the chest then you might want to go through the walktrhough by pictures that is posted in the OP, look for the version that contains that particular chest and probably there will be a WT for that key as well.
The picture WT is located here : https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v54101-nlt-media.38582/page-1011#post-4117802

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
Apparently you are doing something wrong. Which method did you try - 1) or 2)?

The easiest way is 1).

Does v51.. work for you or not?
I tried both ways before, but I never deleted the old www folder (I just extracted the updated www folder and replaced the contents [merging, etc]).

Now, I did it one more time with the same archives, game and update that I had from before and this time I did it in a fresh folder and also deleted the 51 www folder. Then it did work. So, peace of mind restored, thank you.

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
serious question how do you update the game? im using mac btw
In the same way as we do on Windows or Linux. On Mac the games "www" folder is just named different "app.nw".

Another Mac user wrote this instruction here. Maybe it helps you. Possible that you need a few attempts until you figure out how it is done.

MacOS:
  1. Download the windows patch/update
  2. Create a duplicate of your game (eg. 'Game copy')
  3. Right click 'Game'
  4. Select 'show package content'
  5. Navigate to: 'Contents/Resources/app.nw/'
  6. Overwrite it's contents with the files you find in the 'www' folder of the patch/update you've just downloaded
  7. Now copy the 'Contents/Resources/app.nw' folder from your duplicate 'Game copy'
  8. Paste it in 'Contents/Resources/'
  9. Select 'merge' in the popup
Done!

No errors, no missing files

LexiLilith

Oct 6, 2020
I'm very new to adult gaming ;) I started playing Treasure of Nadia 3 days ago and honestly, I'm really enjoying playing this game.. But now I having a problem after I downloaded the update! every time i start the gameplay this error come up (Loading error failed to load: img/pictures/janet-phone.png)
how can i fix this issue!! can anyone help me pls,, thanks

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes