Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That's not the problem. To me, honestly, there are cases in where the game says the father died and you went to live with a friend and add incest tag. That's not the same thing to me, if the game intends for incest, it shouldn't make you imagine that it's really incest. Take for example Cure My Addiction, you're living with 2 girls that are adopted and looks absolutely nothing like your stepmother that was temporarily married to your father and the game has incest tags. Whereas, take Summertime Saga for example, the main character is described as living with a life long friend after his father died, you can tell the game is incest themed, because the characters look like the mother. If you like incest, at least in my opinion, it doesn't feel the same when you say, your mother and father died and you went to live with your mother's best friend (timestamps), it's not genuine.
Summertime was 100% wincest until the Patreon purge .....

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Summertime was 100% wincest until the Patreon purge .....
Yes, but you can still easily tell it's incest. Some games they're bound to add incest tags, just because can have sexual relationship with someone that is the mother figure in the house. If the story tells you moved randonly to a house that has 2 girls and a mother, where you used to live in the streets, the game will probably be tagged as incest. It's not authentic incest

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
.oO( First World Problems )
That's very true in a lot of ways my friend.
When you get to play (for free!) a game of this caliber, you're simply stripped of your rights to bitch and complain about it!

A little gratitude goes a long way. So despite it's slight imperfections, I'm truly thankful for all the love and care the NLT team has put each and every day into this gem of a game and of course, for all the glee and joy their creation has brought me.

bigred1112

Feb 19, 2018
Dont seem to have the nitroglycerin I need to make the last rock bomb. Already got the one from jessica when tasha and mc drank that stuff. Any ideas?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
That's very true in a lot of ways my friend.
When you get to play (for free!) a game of this caliber, you're simply stripped of your rights to bitch and complain about it!

A little gratitude goes a long way. So despite it's slight imperfections, I'm truly thankful for all the love and care the NLT team has put each and every day into this gem of a game and of course, for all the glee and joy their creation has brought me.
all this ! but at the same time... how long will they milk Janet's content... we're 56% in the game and the poor nice lady doesn't even have a page to read...

Reactions: rev2020

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Any Ideas why diana wont call me? Ive been everywhere
Because she realized what a loser you are and doesn't want to see you anymore. JK.
Which call are you waiting for? 1st or 2nd one? Did you finish other tasks/ events? Maybe game is waiting for you to finish something before triggering Diana's call?

lordfire07

Sep 6, 2019
Were the basic container locations changed in an update or something because I don't see any basic conatiners either at Janet's house or at the bar or at the entrance to the cave? I'm trying to open the Key cave with Alia and Kaley. I got the basic container from the doctors office and the lighthouse but haven't been able to find any others.

I'm about at the point of just cheating them in so I can progress the story.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Were the basic container locations changed in an update or something because I don't see any basic conatiners either at Janet's house or at the bar or at the entrance to the cave? I'm trying to open the Key cave with Alia and Kaley. I got the basic container from the doctors office and the lighthouse but haven't been able to find any others.

Try Squallmart, they are on sale there.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

Where exactly are you in the game? Are you here ? when opening the cave ?

Here ? v21022 (9).png or here ? v25032 (9).png

Please, state the percentage of where you are in the game.
Otherwise it will be difficult to answer.

Last edited:

costanz

Sep 10, 2019
all this ! but at the same time... how long will they milk Janet's content... we're 56% in the game and the poor nice lady doesn't even have a page to read...
I mean, how is it milking when we know how close the ending is and we know Janet will absolutely, at some point in the next 44%, be developed? I don't think the game is improvised each update?
It makes sense that we'd have to wait late-game for her content (because she's the best)

LupoManajo

Nov 14, 2018
PLS Help!
I don't know how to progress. Im at 28% and I can't pass the jaguar. The hint tells me to "be stealthy and sneak pass the jaguar. There is something to find near the foot of Mount Vedra". I think i should capture the peacock using the peanuts, but i don't know how, the peacock keeps run away. There is a thorn bush on the shore that hide something, but i can't reach it.
Any solution?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
PLS Help!
I don't know how to progress. Im at 28% and I can't pass the jaguar. The hint tells me to "be stealthy and sneak pass the jaguar. There is something to find near the foot of Mount Vedra". I think i should capture the peacock using the peanuts, but i don't know how, the peacock keeps run away. There is a thorn bush on the shore that hide something, but i can't reach it.
Any solution?
the first contact with the Jaguar is in v34052 (~33%)

v34052 (7).png

you can pass in v42072 (~41%)

v42072 (7a).png

Since you are with the Jaguar with 28%, you are missing a lot.
That can't go well. Are you playing with updates and not all of them loaded?
My suggestion: install a fresh full version and start all over again.
and play exactly with a walkthrough .

SoraNiUteba

May 18, 2019
That's not the problem. To me, honestly, there are cases in where the game says the father died and you went to live with a friend and add incest tag. That's not the same thing to me, if the game intends for incest, it shouldn't make you imagine that it's really incest. Take for example Cure My Addiction, you're living with 2 girls that are adopted and looks absolutely nothing like your stepmother that was temporarily married to your father and the game has incest tags. Whereas, take Summertime Saga for example, the main character is described as living with a life long friend after his father died, you can tell the game is incest themed, because the characters look like the mother. If you like incest, at least in my opinion, it doesn't feel the same when you say, your mother and father died and you went to live with your mother's best friend (timestamps), it's not genuine.
You've made some mistakes about Cure My Addiction: Rachel isn't the stepmom, she's the aunt. The aunt married into the family, so she's not blood related. The elder daughter, redhead Emily, is her biological daughter from a previous marriage. The younger daughter Chloe is adopted. Otherwise you are right, none of the girls are related to the MC by blood and incest was never intended.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
You've made some mistakes about Cure My Addiction: Rachel isn't the stepmom, she's the aunt. The aunt married into the family, so she's not blood related. The elder daughter, redhead Emily, is her biological daughter from a previous marriage. The younger daughter Chloe is adopted. Otherwise you are right, none of the girls are related to the MC by blood and incest was never intended.
Well, you got my point lol

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes