Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
OK. And now, try to solve this "incredibly simple and undemanding" game. I'm wonder, you can or not.

View attachment 882072

Here, sou see Puzzle 24 from this "incredibly simple and undemanding" game ToN v56102. You see, there are three red stones on the top right. This puzzle 24 is only correctly and completely solved when these three red stones are included in the game. - You see one of the possible correct solutions here on the right. And now, name the needed sequence of moves to solve this Puzzle 24 correctly by this one snake need to be top right.
Can you solve this "incredibly simple and undemanding" puzzle?
I
OK. And now, try to solve this "incredibly simple and undemanding" game. I'm wonder, you can or not.

View attachment 882072

Here, sou see Puzzle 24 from this "incredibly simple and undemanding" game ToN v56102. You see, there are three red stones on the top right. This puzzle 24 is only correctly and completely solved when these three red stones are included in the game. - You see one of the possible correct solutions here on the right. And now, name the needed sequence of moves to solve this Puzzle 24 correctly by this one snake need to be top right.
Can you solve this "incredibly simple and undemanding" puzzle?
I'm not quite THAT anal oCATo! :LOL: I solved the puzzle ad hoc and don't even remember now how I went about it. Won a grand talisman if I remember. I'm not really interested in discovering multiple combinations and permutations of solid/sliding blocks which lead to novel or alternate solutions. So you can take that as a "No I can't" or a "No I can't be bothered" in answer to you last question above. :confused: If I were you, given the choice, I would take the first option and chalk up a victory insofar as puzzle solving is concerned. Well done! (y)

I'm only here today to purloin the latest update! :sneaky:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes